Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,159 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna (822 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna by seribawon: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, has vowed not to reconcile with some politicians he described as “traitors”.

He said this in a statement issued on his behalf by Samuel Aruwan, his spokesman.

The governor said he is aware of the efforts of the new leadership of the party in Kaduna to promote peace but insisted not having anything to do with the “enemies of the people”.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/24/el-rufai-i-wont-reconcile-with-political-traitor-in-kaduna/

Re: El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna by lekzee7555(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna by bjayx: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
He's the real traitor

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
I love this man
Re: El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna by Kewtt: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
kenonze:
I love this man
You are incapable of loving yourself
Re: El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna by amaniro: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
handsome and stupidlipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari's Supporters Are Not Attacking Osinbajo Over Lawal Daura's Sack / If You Are From Abia Residing In Abuja Read This / Nigerians Slam Minister Of Industry Okechukwu Enelamah For Commissioning Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.