Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Wish You Best In Future Undertakings, Buhari Tells Defecting APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish You Best In Future Undertakings, Buhari Tells Defecting APC Members (323 Views)

We Have Enough Membership Cards For All, Abia APGA Tells Defecting PDP Members / Idahosa: Edo PDP Have Refused To Accommodate Defecting APC Members / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Wish You Best In Future Undertakings, Buhari Tells Defecting APC Members by FRESHGIST247: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday wished all the lawmakers, who defected from the All Progressives Congress to other parties, in “best in their future undertakings.”

On his Twitter handle, President Buhari reacted to the defections that were the order of the day at the National Assembly.

In his tweets, the president said; “I wish all of our party members who today defected, the very best in their future undertakings. The APC has done its best to stop the defections, and I must commend the party leadership for working tirelessly to unite the party and position it for future victory.”

http://regulusnews.com/2018/07/24/i-wish-you-best-in-future-undertakings-buhari-tells-defecting-apc-members/
Re: I Wish You Best In Future Undertakings, Buhari Tells Defecting APC Members by joeokoriem: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
So shall it be. It shall be well with more and more PDP members.
Re: I Wish You Best In Future Undertakings, Buhari Tells Defecting APC Members by Mynd44: 5:18am On Jul 25, 2018

(1)

What Atiku Said About Gov Ortom’s Defection To PDP / Unbelievable As 13 LG Chairmen Recently Dump APC In Benue,to Join PDP / President Buhari To Proceed On 10-day Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.