Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,808 members, 7,905,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra (691 Views)

Cost Of Roofing A House In Nigeria / How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by kennsville(m): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone. This is probably my first post on nairalan.
I live abroad and have a housing project going on somewhere in the east which is being handled by my brother. I want to have a picture of what its gonna cost me to roof the house. He has already given me a quote which I find a little bit dear. I will appreciate every opinion here..

House is a standard six bedroom all ensuite bungalow with single sitting room. An inhouse lobby and a large kitchen with one store room.
I dont have a clear size of the building. But I believe with that description I c saw m get help.
I want a moderate not too cheap and not too expensive roofing sheet and a high pitch roof.
Thanks..
Re: I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2018
Send me flight money.

Let me come and tell you my findings.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2018
kennsville:
I live abroad and have a housing project going on somewhere in the east which is being handled by my brother. I want to have a picture of what its gonna cost me to roof the house. He has already given me a quote which I find a little bit dear. I will appreciate every opinion here..

House is a standard six bedroom all ensuite bungalow with single sitting room. An inhouse lobby and a large kitchen with one store room.
I dont have a clear size of the building. But I believe with that description I c saw m get help.
I want a moderate not too cheap and not too expensive roofing sheet and a high pitch roof.
Thanks..

I am a quantity surveyor and construction estimator, I can help you with the estimate and construction analysis.

contact 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by Johntemmy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
am a supplier. check my profile. I will supply you. add me on WhatsApp to talk 07060795767
Re: I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by greenermodels: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
kennsville:

Thanks..
what you need is for another roofer to measure and cost it for you. I have a colleague that I would like you to give a trial. We also offer building services. you can contact me with the phone number on my status message. I'm based in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by Bimpsyyyyy: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
kennsville:

Thanks..
As a building estimator, i can give you an estimated cost based on what you just said now, assuming the sizes but to be sure, one of my roof guys is at the east, can visit the site for you and give you an estimste. Going forward you need a breakdown of materials snd labour cost because finishing cost can be hiked. You can whatsapp me on 09069193297 so we can talk more. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra by kennsville(m): 2:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Thanks guys. I really appreciate.. I will contact you guys asap

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Detached Duplex, 6 Minutes From Ikeja Alausa / One Room Self-contain Urgently Needed In Agege/ikeja LGA Lagos / Flatmate Urgently Needed In Ikota, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.