Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,091 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:46 PM

Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) (2516 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / PDP Receives Defected APC Members In Ogun State / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Kings14: 4:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu. Senators on Tuesday afternoon paid a solidarity visit to the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu at his Apo legislative quarters’ residence in Abuja.
Read Also: Dramatic Session In Senate As The Following APC Senators Defect To PDP (Full List)
http://www.crownnewsng.com/2018/07/newly-defected-apc-members-in-close.html
Those on the visit to Ekweremadu over his travails in the hands of security agents who laid siege on his residence also include the newly defected lawmakers from the ruling APC to PDP at today’s plenary.http://www.crownnewsng.com/2018/07/newly-defected-apc-members-in-close.html

2 Likes

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2018
sad
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Dajugba: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Nice one I see PDP making changes because they have learnt from their mistake. If only Buhari can learn, but He is not sensitive even to the person in the other room with him. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by orisa37: 5:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Yes.
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Angelparadise: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2018
How can well meaning senators stand in a party that prefer cow to human ,a party that fails in all statistic of governance. The don't what the cry of innocent Fulani terrorists victims to befall them .

2 Likes

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by emmie14: 5:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigerian politicians always closing door for meetings. All atrocities committed by buhari closing doors is about to to open.
Open your doors deflectors for fresh ideas. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Badgers14: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2018
The plot thickens..

2019 will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Same thing will happen in 2023, I think there should be an amendment of law and consequences for decamping to another party from the party that elected you.
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by progress69: 5:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Recycled news. This same meeting sinator Saraki led sinators to.
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Moving in and out. Useless people. They will soon be back.
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by lorens247(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Domain for sale - lazynigerianyouth.com

Hit me back if you are interested

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by magoo10(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2018
PDP must have learnt from their mistakes
APC took Nigerians for fools,oshi omo ole is the undertaker for their final burial.

1 Like

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2018
grin useless people they will not return to red chamber.
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by TimFisher2: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2018
grin

E pain am even to the person above me

Infact yesterday is supposed to be our democracy day!gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by Ijaya123: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2018
In the midst of all these, what we should be asking ourselves is that how do the command man benefit?

Unfortunately it is all about power and personal gain for the politicians.
Re: Newly Defected APC Members In A Close Door Meeting With Ike Ekweremadu (photos) by MrPolitics: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2018
I thought Deji Adeyanju said he's no more in PDP.
What is he doing in the background of that picture?

(1) (Reply)

I See A Surprise In Kwara State / Iran Summons Nigeria Chargé D’affaires Over Zakzaky Situation / An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari By The Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.