Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,760 members, 7,965,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (47365 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Man Caught Sleeping With His Brother's Daughter, Blames Wife (photos) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
What ever happened to masturbating?
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
So, he could not masturba-te? He is blaming his wife for defiling his own daughter? He had burning sensation and he only saw his daughter?

May God lead women away from beasts such as this thag will ruin their kids with their beastly urges

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by peacengine(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ur own seed?, puncture the basstard bloccurse with nail
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Ensho: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
JUST IMAGINE
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by opeyemho(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oooohh! Warrisdis oh God.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Dukezaga: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Stupid man... Every rapist should be branded rapist on his penis with hot iron so that when ever his sick he will see the mark and think of his actions..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by SA44LA44(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
This world is not my home sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by eyinjuege: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who will save the girl child in Nigeria from all these paedophiles?
Imagine doing such to your own flesh and blood? How will he then protect her from outsiders defiling her?
He even admitted to have done such to many other innocent children.
This is not a matter of geographical region. Women from all regions face similar things as children, even though it may not always be from their fathers. It's one uncle or the other.
No wonder Nigeria is constantly under punishment from wicked leaders when her own people are innately wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by BRASH: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chizuru01:
But you Idiots supported one foolish governor like that knocking down Brothels.
Don't mind the idiots, they destroy brothels by day and become paedophiles at nigth.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by HomeOfMe(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Police in Niger State has arrested a man named Basiru Audu for sexually abusing and raping his own daughter in his house at London Street, Minna, the state capital. The 30-year -old man on July 16, sneaked into the children’s room and had raped her while the wife traveled to their home town, Daura, Kastina state.

Confessing the man said that he had been having sex with underage girls before he sexually abused his own daughter.

He said,
“I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing.

“That night, I was having a burning sensation to have sex and since my wife was not around, I had no option but to sleep with my daughter to ease off tension,” he confessed.

He was arrested after neighbours observed that the victim was walking awkwardly and on inquiry, were informed by the girl that her father “put something in her private part.”

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-rapes-his-daughter-blames-wife-for.html

He goat.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

He's a paedophile, confirmed paedophile for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
It shall never be well with you. Hope you riot behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

He's a paedophile, a confirmed one for that matter.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by idrisreal007: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
wow! this is disheartening. how an u have sex with your own daughter and still defend yourself by saying your wife was never around. congrats man! you just destroyed your child's future.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Yinxies(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na wa!

Logo+letterhead+biz card=5k

Check my signature if you are starting a business or rebranding one
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by BRASH: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just take a look at his name and you wouldn't be surprised. Paedophilia is their culture. They value their cows more than their children, that's why they marry them out at tender ages.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by blessedolu: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
This is terrible.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by klax(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Great for not blaming the devil. Mr man you are disgrace to fatherhood and humanity as a whole.

No excuse Mr man just face the penalty.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by simplesearch: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
what Tension? This is animistic display of crash senseless.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Edusouls(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
men are sick and badly retarded, women what is the cause of this sickness and bad omen that is befalling men, they now willingly and frequently have sex with their own daughters..but tommorow we shout women did this and did that.women please let me hear you, were did it all go wrong.? Because you people have this gift to see beyond men, please help...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by DrMuzungu(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kill the bastard, sell his organs for transplantation, and use the money to heal the girl and put her in some proper school.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Olatunji1929: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Naaa them buhari relative they dont mind having sex with their mother awon eniyan ti burantashi
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Oreofepeters: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
�For God so loved Africans that He gave us dark skin, that whoever bleaches it shall not slay but have everlasting spots���
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by mustafa006: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
see them charlatan talking as if such incidents has never happened in the south
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by IMASTEX: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chizuru01:
But you Idiots supported one foolish governor like that knocking down Brothels.
Don't mind them. Religious fanatics. Being a dog, he could have easily visit his female kind to ease himself for #200.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by boomssey(f): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Werey leleyi o! And if ur wife is not around nko so ur daughter was d answer.d thunder dat will fire dat thing btw ur legs is doing press up.ewu!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
What a shame n pity. "daura" made me speechless. Smh
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Btruth: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
as in from the same Daura?

shocked
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by justtoodark: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
which type excuse is this....?...

madness everywere....
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Toscarel: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
DAURA, home of pedophiles añd cattle lovers, this Fulani desert dwelling savages are always up to no good

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Assassin101: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yea

what do u expect?

That's another Daura cow on the loose

post=69681712:
Animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Meeting His Online Lover

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.