Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators (3433 Views)

Nigerian Commentators Should Keep Commenting On Our Serious Matches / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / What Do You Think About Nigerian Commentators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators by AjanleKoko: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2010
Another one: Ladi Egbedore of STV Sports referring to Switzerland's coach as 'Otto Rehagle'.
Must have been the Greek gift we were presented with yesterday.

. . . well, it's not all Nigeria though. It was nice watching Supersport last night, and listening to Gary Bailey referring to 'Miguel Higuain' grin
Re: World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators by mbulela: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
tit_squeez:

the best sport commentator Naija ever. RIP Yinka Craig
guy, take it easy with that joke, i beg.
Re: World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators by mbulela: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Charles Anazodo, Supersport presenter, at the review of the Korea-Greece match on Saturday, went something like this:

'If you remember in 1994, Greece paraded the likes of Stoichkov and Balakov'

Shaun Bartlett and Gary Bailey just stared at him, stunned.
the guy is just a hustler with no knowledge of the game.
i don't blame him much.
my man is still Emeka Enyadike, despite his speech limitations.
His knowledge of the game is almost unmatched in the Nigerian media.
Re: World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators by medjai(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ mbuela
who's Emeka Enyadike? Is he the guy that talks about Nigerian league? My favourite analysts are Deji Tinubu and Biola Kazeem of hi sports. Deji Tinubu is a genius. He's the best i've seen in Nigeria
Re: World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators by mbulela: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
Deji Tinubu must be my second favourite.
Emeka is on Super Sports (was the last time i checked super sports almost 2 years ago).
He is a guru in Nigerian league but is a top rate football analyst irrespective of league.
The first time i noticed him was on NTA about 3 world cups back.
Dark skined guy with thick lenses and stutters.
Re: World Cup 2010 And Nigerian Commentators by bawomolo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Charles Anazodo, Supersport presenter, at the review of the Korea-Greece match on Saturday, went something like this:

'If you remember in 1994, Greece paraded the likes of Stoichkov and Balakov'

Shaun Bartlett and Gary Bailey just stared at him, stunned.

lol someone needs an Alzheimer diagnosis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Connect With The Predictors Gang Today By 7.30PM On Rythm 93.7 FM PH / Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today! / Cartoon Pics Of CR7 And Messi, Which One Is Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.