Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart (27052 Views)

2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition / Bianca’s Siblings Attack Ojukwu’s Sons Over Senatorial Ambition / Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by lazynairalander1: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
IPOB youths see the message behind this news please!
That's the wife of Biafra warlord aspiring to be a senator of the federal republic.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
This woman is a disgrace and a disappointment

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by AnaCheks(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Africonji:
This must be Obiano stratagem to deny Ifeanyi Uba the ticket after all he had done for him to win reelection. He wants to use the late Ikemba sentiments to deny Uba. Such an injustice will not stand. Mark my words.
Don't bring Obiano into this biko.. That woman has beef with Ifeanyi Uba, that's why she all of a sudden declared interest to challenge Uba, she should go and sat down mbok

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Eluwilussit(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
mexxmoney:
She will win and they know it, that's why they have already started crying even before the battle starts grin

Why will she win? Explain.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Fitbillionairep: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Why will she win? Explain.
because she is a very good preek sucker
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by AnaCheks(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
I am from anambra south senatorial district and I am talking from experience. Bianca Ojukwu is a wawa woman despite her marriage to the great ikemba. Most people from my district are still at loggerheads with her late father C.C Onoh. The greatest mistake Apga will make is to field her as a candidate.
You are a true Anambrarian... She should get out, where was she during the last gubernatorial election... All she want is to disintegrate the party.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Eluwilussit(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

because she is a very good preek sucker

Please, I need a rational and serious answer.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Afamed: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
I thought Igbos have declared no erections in 23 states of Nigeria come 2019? Which kind erections are they talking here again.lol

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Minjim: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:

You don't know anambra at all at all. Just go and record it somewhere, Bianca is already an incoming senator if she clinch that ticket. I will love to see Ifeanyi ubah humiliation ones more. Same way lagosians believe in tinubu, is same way anambrarians believe in anything ojukwu.

But this same Ojukwu couldn't win a Senatoriall seat in Anambra when he was alive

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Vornic: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bianca will win
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Sheriff19: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wait Guys, I am not understanding, Senator of which of the Country?. Biafra or what. No election in Biafraland

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by giles14(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Naza25:

You don't know what you're talking about, Bianca will beat Ifeanyi Uba even in Nnewi hometown, even in his own ward he will lose to Bianca
my own Nnewi .bianca no rish .

ifeanyi uba may not win but bianca will not smell that seat

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Minjim:

But this same Ojukwu couldn't win a Senatoriall seat in Anambra when he was alive
ojukwu only contested for President. please get your facts clearly.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Xander85: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
elgramz:
Nnedioranma carry go!! Your victory is assured

Bros, all you're seeing is her beauty! wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by oyoofong(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who is knacking her now? angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by sonsomegrigbo: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na she go win....

By the power of the breasts her husband suckled at infancy...

See below for proof if you think she is lying...

Igbo amaka!

Ojukwu amaka!

Bianca amaka!

Biafra dead!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:

You don't know anambra at all at all. Just go and record it somewhere, Bianca is already an incoming senator if she clinch that ticket. I will love to see Ifeanyi ubah humiliation ones more. Same way lagosians believe in tinubu, is same way anambrarians believe in anything ojukwu.
will you people just shut the 4k up, no single person in Anambra that is ready to waste their energy in any rubbish election across Biafra land except some of those selfish political rogues, their family members and the likes of Bianca Ojukwu in her damnable political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by oyoofong(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Minjim:

not true

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Naza25: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
giles14:
my own Nnewi .bianca no rish .

ifeanyi uba may not win put bianca will not smell that seat
Nnewi people might decide not to vote for her in the general elections but as far as the contest for that APGA ticket is concerned, she will beat Ifeanyi Uba in his own ward, mark my words

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by MartinCorridon: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
LOL and some foolish IPOB are here ranting about Biafra.... grin

At least she's proven herself less of a failure than her hubby grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
will you people just shut the 4k up, no single person in Anambra that is ready to waste their energy in any rubbish election across Biafra land except some of those selfish political rogues, their family members and the likes of Bianca Ojukwu in her damnable political ambition.
You are sick!.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by shekauvsbuhari: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
I am from anambra south senatorial district and I am talking from experience. Bianca Ojukwu is a wawa woman despite her marriage to the great ikemba. Most people from my district are still at loggerheads with her late father C.C Onoh. The greatest mistake Apga will make is to field her as a candidate.
If it were to be other parts of anambra, maybe she could make it. But Anambra south where I come from will not vote her just based on Ojukwu sentiments. If apga fields her, they would have already failed before it starts.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Fianze93(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:

Akụkọ... Whoever APGA presents will win, be it Bianca or Ubah.

Personally I will vote Bianca... Ubah should go to NFF and contest its president. Or maybe wait till next gubernatorial when it will be our turn to produce governor on the principles of zoning

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Baroba(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Please, I need a rational and serious answer.

You know he cannot provide it, the refugee of insecure, daft and unintelligent men is to simply use the same old rethoric of sex, LovePeddler, preek, toto and every other motor park language you can imagine to degrade women who are high-flying like Bianca.. The iddiiot will be lucky to achieve what Bianca achieved before she was even 35.. You are best advice to ignore the cretin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Idrismusty97(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Does everyone else reads the comment with Anambra Igbo tone or is it just me? You guys should be more worried about pronouncing "Parallelogram" without biting off your tongue grin.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by maestroferddi: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
chansmokers:
She should forgo her aspirations for now. Ifeanyi Uba stands a better chance than her.
Which Ifeanyi Uba?

That noise-maker?

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by maestroferddi: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Africonji:
This must be Obiano stratagem to deny Ifeanyi Uba the ticket after all he had done for him to win reelection. He wants to use the late Ikemba sentiments to deny Uba. Such an injustice will not stand. Mark my words.
You don't know jack about Anambra politics...

Ifeanyi Uba na bad market...

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by ThinkSmarter: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
allanphash7:
I'm so scared to say this that igbos are not United
yes o, that is y its very diff 4 us to win ng president.
Anambra with their ego cuz they feel they got d highest billionaires are always quick to call Enugu wawa,Ebonyi abakaleke
Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:

Except that Tinubu has never lost an election and Ojuku has never won an election even in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by LordKO(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Munzy14:

ojukwu only contested for President. please get your facts clearly.

The way some of you usually displays ignorance is rather irritatingly appalling - there's no crime in not having knowledge about something/having little knowledge with humility, but there's everything wrong in monopolizing ignorance and glossing it with conceitedness. Ojukwu once contested for a senatorial post - that was in the second republic, 1983 to be precise - but was defeated by Dr. Edwin Onwudiwe.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Eluwilussit(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Baroba:

You know he cannot provide it, the refugee of insecure, daft and unintelligent men is to simply use the same old rethoric of sex, LovePeddler, preek, toto and every other motor park language you can imagine to degrade women who are high-flying like Bianca.. The iddiiot will be lucky to achieve what Bianca achieved before she was even 35.. You are best advice to ignore the cretin.

It is a pitty we still have idiots like that in this day and age. Bianca is a very smart lady and lawyer. Even without Ojukwu's name, and her father's as well, Bianca will do well on her own. If she wins this Senate seat, she will have to go for governor when Obiano is done. That woman is top drawer material.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart by Munzy14(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
LordKO:

The way some of you usually displays ignorance is rather irritatingly appalling - there's no crime in not having knowledge about something/knowing little, but there's everything wrong with monopolizing ignorance and glossing it with conceit. Ojukwu once contested for a senatorial post - that was in the second republic, 1983 to be precise - but was defeated by Dr. Edwin Onwudiwe.
Oga i am talking about under APGA. we all know how to use google. nobody should feel like a champion after using one. The thread is about Apga rift.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Adamu Garba Joins YPP After Dumping APC (Photos) / Difference Between SSA &SA / Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.