Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive (932 Views)

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive by nnamdikanu4ipob: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Muiz Banire, a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), says he does not need a political job to survive.

Banire, a former legal adviser of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said this in reaction to the opposition of the three senators from Lagos state to his appointment as chairman of the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON).

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/25/muiz-banire-blasts-tinubus-senators-i-dont-need-government-job-to-survive/

Re: Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive by Munzy14(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tinubu has been standing on soo many people's progress politically and otherwise.
I thought when we grow old, we become lenient for fear of God. but in tinubu it's otherwise. He who holds anything for the kids, will still lower his hands for the kids to collect one day.
cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Muiz Banire Blasts Tinubu's Senators: I Don't Need Government Job To Survive by capatainrambo: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
where is page 0 ?

seun bring it back !!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Martial Techniques To Protect You From APC Supporters / Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ / Mass Defection Of PDP To APC In Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.