Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,378 members, 7,978,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

Frsc Oyo State Branch Won't Allow Me To Do Capturing For My Driving License - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Frsc Oyo State Branch Won't Allow Me To Do Capturing For My Driving License (315 Views)

Driving License Mock Test / My Driving Experience In Europe Compare To Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos)!!! / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Oyo State Branch Won't Allow Me To Do Capturing For My Driving License by Sankabson(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
[b]Hello House,

Please i really need Your help on this issue. I went to driving school early this year and i was issued a DRIVING CERTIFICATE AND LERNER'S PERMIT. I applied for the DRIVING LICENSE ( AGODI SECRETARIAT, OYO STATE) around May 2018. I made the payment and all, and application was approved and signed by VIO and other relevant agencies which i was directed to their offices, all within OYO STATE SECRETARIAT.

I received a text on Monday, to come for CAPTURING, After like 2hours on queue, the official of FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSION told me I can't capture in OYO STATE because the DRIVING CERTIFICATE was issued by OSUN STATE GOVERNMENT not OYO STATE.

And i asked the official if FRSC was owned by OYO STATE GOVERNMENT or by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT because the DRIVING CERTIFICATE CLEARLY STATED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA NOT OYO STATE GOVERNMENT. He told me, it was the instruction of the State Government not the officials fault..

Nairalanders, IS THIS RIGHT ? AFTER SO MUCH STRESS AND MONEY PAID IN WHICH THEY ARE NOT READY TO REFUND. DOES A STATE GOVERNMENT HAS RIGHT TO CONTROL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

I'LL APPRECIATE YOUR HELP ON THIS ISSUE.

Thanks.

CC :
bigdeals
Explorers
calculusx
lalastica
gazuzz
Re: Frsc Oyo State Branch Won't Allow Me To Do Capturing For My Driving License by Sankabson(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Good morning house, You're advice will be surely appreciated..

(1) (Reply)

Cleanest Tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord Full Options 07039266666 / 2004 Toyota Corolla CE 1.8L FWD For Sale, Asking Price N2.1m, See Pictures / Super Clean Naija Used 2010 Toyota Venza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.