Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,954 members, 7,903,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (62438 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

This is why Nigeria will always remain backward.

Most of the richest people in the world are dropouts.

Continue educating...while others keep cashing out.

Maga.

Most? Lol. I guess you won't sponsor your children's education because of this mindset? Hypocrite!
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by gboyetade: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
And so?
GloriaNinja:
undecided IF NOT FOR DAVIDO, NOBODY WILL EVEN KNOW SHE EXISTS.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by avalontony(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
eric111111:
My dear Chioma, I know there is much money to spend but please try to finish your education because education is power.

You are wrong!!!!!

Power is power............cercie lanister grin
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by generationz(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hustlemania606:
Huge scam in diguise....
Thats what school is undecided..
Anybody who doubts this fact should ask peter thiel,or even elon musk sef...
but elon musk went to school na
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by QualityHealthCa: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
maasoap:

Most? Lol.[b] I guess you won't sponsor your children's education because of this mindset? [/b]Hypocrite!

So you've automatically confirmed I'll ensure my kids are dropouts?

And even if they're dropouts, they'll automatically be nonentities too ba?

As I said, Nigerians will remain backward with their present thought pattern.

Keep it coming....
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Only if that their useless degree gave them a job they won't have time for chioma. Chioma take advantage of this and get yourself a skill, leave degree its actually useless to them.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by maasoap(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

So you've automatically confirmed I'll ensure my kids are dropouts? NO

And even if they're dropouts, they'll automatically be nonentities too ba? NO

As I said, Nigerians will remain backward with their present thought pattern.

Keep it coming....

I just tried to expose your hypocrisy. You guys always try to play down the importance of education at every slightest opportunity you get. Yet, you're educated and will want your children to be.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by QualityHealthCa: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
maasoap:

I just tried to expose your hypocrisy. You guys always try to play down the importance of education at every slightest opportunity you get. Yet, you're educated and will want your children to be.

Since you know how I'll raise my kids...

continue.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by romenna: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Which money she wan mk again wit certificate?
Abeg free her

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by gentlegenius(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Chioma has reacted to the reports that she has dumped her Education for a Man, The Chef reacted on her Insta story after Fans Stormed her page asking if she truly dumped School to continue her relationship with Davido.

In her Post Chioma Advised people to keep shut if they dont know the truth about stories..
See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/chioma-reacts-to-reports-that-she-has.html

To the guy asking if Davido was stupid to go to school and get a degree, here is my response:
Yes! He was stupid to acquire that degree because it is obvious he'll never use it throughout his entire life.
The guy has already succeeded without a degree so why on earth did he acquired one? Is it not just to show off, or just to be counted among the 'educated' people?
Being educated is not just about getting a certificate.
This mentality has made most of our youths to purse certificates instead of education.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by resurgent2019: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
maasoap:

Everyone can't be like Bill Gate or Mark Zuckerberg. A lots of talented dropped out of schools because of this mentality and became nothing after the decision. School is not just about certificates but also about making you a perfection.

Perfection without money? What kinda perfection is that?
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by kinzation(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Frankfront:
i tell you, Very angry Nigerians
noticed Nigerians ain't gat no chill
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
MsGood:

I bet some of them don't know how they'll get their next meals.
grin
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Sammy555(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
Someone that got signed by dunes Abuja for N100m, she drives a N40m Porsche, gets paid to promote product on her page while leaving an all expenses luxury life courtesy davido
but we've never seen a picture of her with the Porsche

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by sparkle6(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
people with certificate are roaming the streets, it doesnt end in having certificate, come find work make i see u.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Barney11: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
iammo:
Someone that got signed by dunes Abuja for N100m, she drives a N40m Porsche, gets paid to promote product on her page while leaving an all expenses luxury life courtesy davido
Stop believing everything celebrities throws at you,100mil for endorsement for a mere amateur overnight girlfriend celebrity.The amount isn't even quarter close.It is their life to show or exaggerate things around them.They are on show business.Do you know you can hire designers clothes?
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by iammo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sammy555:

How many celeb have you personally seen their cars? What does adekunle or Simi drives? What does ebuka drives? Even tu face you may not know his current car. Only people within their circle would know the cars except you leave close by
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Barney11: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sammy555:

All for the show bro.The car don overstay it's hired amount,gone back to its stand till pending rehire.all for the show.Stop hyping on celebrities.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by iammo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Barney11:

Stop believing everything celebrities throws at you,100mil for endorsement for a mere amateur overnight girlfriend celebrity.The amount isn't even quarter close.It is their life to show or exaggerate things around them.They are on show business.Do you know you can hire designers clothes?

Anyways I personally have no cause to believe or disbelieve what anybody claims to earn. Even if it's 500k bottom line she got paid and it's a form of paid occupation for now. For country like Nigeria with over 33% extreme poverty and mostly people surviving on less than $5 per day, it would be difficult to believe someone made that amount on a single deal, I remember a story on a girl who was sent 10k by a stranger for 12 months 80% of Nairaland commenters didn't believe. Just $27

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Deepfreezer(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
HATER!!!
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by KingsizeD(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
e pain you grin
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by ostechno(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Burger01:
Money has gotten into her brain matter. Education is the best legacy... What a pity smiley
You guys are mistaken
There is a big difference between education and schooling
Schooling is another form of education

Never let your schooling interfere with your education

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Chioma is a wise lady I trust she wont be so stupid...
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by danieloffor1111(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2018
imagine coolimagine
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by fof1: 2:01am On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:

WHO KNOWS U. WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS? UR ANWSER IS OUT OF PLACE PLS.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by MrCork: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:

..sweery I ain't gat all day... how mucheap? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

Perfection without money? What kinda perfection is that?

Perfection of your talent instead of taking decision to abandon your education midway. In most cases, the decision to either drop out to nurture your talent or continue your education while nurturing your talent has nothing to do with money.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by lekkan(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Shakushaku1:
This gal has never been cool or calm like David claimed, he just needed a platform to show herself

she
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Sammy555(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2018
iammo:

How many celeb have you personally seen their cars? What does adekunle or Simi drives? What does ebuka drives? Even tu face you may not know his current car. Only people within their circle would know the cars except you leave close by

oga leave trash for lawma the car was hired
Re: Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page by Mariaoluc1: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lolx cheesy cheesy grin
speechless lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.