Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Conversation Of Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Conversation Of Sins (207 Views)

Conversation Of A Nigerian With A Native Doctor In His Shrine / Books Of Peter (Love will cover a multitude of sins) / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Conversation Of Sins by sundayerhun(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
The Conversation of Sins 1.

In the realm of realms.

Lie: I'm tired of being on call every time. My legs ache from running down to serve these men.

Fornication: You're a meek person, and too friendly. I don't receive so much call as you do.

Lie: They see you as a first-class ticket to Hell, but me, they see as nothing. So they call on me anytime, without guilt.

Fornication: It feels good to be fornication. Although I receive so many calls, but I still have some time to rest.

Lie: Stop adding to my misery. I wish I can scream down at these breathless souls that we both have equal rank.

Fornication: But you can't do that. Come to think of it, neither of us actually take anybody to hell.

Lie: But if they begin to seriously believe I do, I will have some time to rest.

Fornication: You are even lucky. Imagine you are General Unbelief.

Lie: I pity him, though. He now almost has a permanent residence with men.

Fornication: They call on him every second. The terrible thing is, they don't even know they are calling him.

Lie: Oh...Oh

Fornication: What?

Lie: This man is calling me again. To think he just finished preaching against me.

........to be continued, hopefully.

(1) (Reply)

Dead Ducks Don’t Flutter / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Deliverance From Obsessions (7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.