Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck (3091 Views)

Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by iko123: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has reacted to reports claiming that he described the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as a bad luck.
Report emerged on Wednesday morning that Amaechi had described his party’s national Chairman as a bad luck after over 50 lawmakers dumped the ruling party for the PDP yesterday.

Speaking after the Federal Executive meeting on Wednesday, the Minister who interjected on a question to Lai Mohammed on what was the position of the council on the face off between Oshiomhole and Ngige, said that there were many fake stories going around.

He added, “How do you know it is true, I saw in social media, this afternoon, where they said I said the Chairman is a bad luck.

“I never said so. I have never said such a thing.

“They quoted me that I was attacking the Chairman.”

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/apc-crisis-amaechi-speaks-on-calling.html?m=1

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by amaniro: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
we all know he's a bad luck.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by Kewtt: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Amaechi I don't trust
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by 360great(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Their business
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by Merimental(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
oh well....u neva said so but TOT so which is allowed....Tinking is legal n allowed..as in Baddest luck
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by Redoil: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Trust saraki and ameachi at ur own peril

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by emmytech2: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Apc you were warned not to let OYEGUN go, but you never listened. now what is happening to our great party? infact i will leave Nigeria to my country ogun state if Buhari no win 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by lordm(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
He will soon port

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by neolboy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oshiomole na agent of destroyer naaa
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by kunmiiii: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
In retrospect calling Oshiomole bad luck is not entirely far from the truth, becos the man is unnaturally and unimaginably tactless and very crass, while the mass defection might have been underway before he assumed chairmanship, he did very little or nothing to reconcile warring members, instead he was more concerned about projecting himself as a tough and daunting chairman, issuing threats and orders to an Executive Minister, dismissing and debasing the grievances of prospective defectors in the press and media that he's not loosing sleep over them, literally saying he doesn't care and they can all go to hell; Pun intended...which they all did cos PDP is actually hell.

I'm indifferent and not partisan which makes it even more intriguing, but the only sad major pitfall is just that whoever wins or comes out ontop still doesn't have the interest of Nigerians and the masses at heart. They are all self-seeking, greedy and venal muggers with only their selfish interest and agenda in essence.

The defection is all a long con conjured up by Saraki for his political ambition and path to the presidency seat. You gotta give it to him tho, he's very calculated and tactical and PDP should be very wary becos a deadly and very strategic snake has entered the barn.
Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by ybalogs(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Why you dey give yourself up nah Amaechi, guilty conscience dey disturb you neh?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by KingLennon(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2018
APC itself is a party of badluck. Since the took over power, everything in Nigeria is badluck.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by ybalogs(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2018
The defections has been long time coming, in fact Oshiomole has been able to talk some of those to defect into shedding it for now. Fingers crossed sha.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by blazer2018: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2018
emmytech2:
Apc you were warned not to let OYEGUN go, but you never listened. now what is happening to our great party? infact i will leave Nigeria to my country ogun state if Buhari no win 2019 election.

Trust me, Oyegun was d main reason why APC is in dis mess...he was never proactive...instead, he was reactive...he was used to divide d party even more.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amaechi Speaks On Calling Oshiomhole Bad Luck by omowolewa: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Just confess you said so but out of annoyance and fears.
Why didn't they quote Heineken Lokpobiri for saying so?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money / Watch BBC Explosive: Inside Nigeria's Kidnap Crisis [VIDEO] / Who Do You Think Deserve To Become Nigeria’s Next President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.