Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan (7901 Views)

Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by timtunday: 4:01am On Jul 26, 2018
PASTOR in charge of Province, Redeemed Christian Church of God, Oyo Province 13, Region 21, Oyo State, Pastor Samuel Awobode, says giving back to the society through the ‘Christian Social Responsibility’ is fulfilling one of the visions of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the general overseer of the church.

“It is his heart’s desire that the Church must go beyond the pulpit if we want to fulfill the mandate of our Lord Jesus Christ by impacting the lives of people and communities where we operate.

“There cannot be better evangelism than providing food for the hungry or water for the thirsty, and visiting the sick and those in the prison,” he noted.

Pastor Awobode stated this during the kickoff of the distribution of exercise books and First Aid boxes by the Christian Social Responsibility (CSR) team of RCCG Oyo Province 13, Region 21 at the United Christian Secondary School, Omi Adio, Ibadan, last week Wednesday.

He said Oyo Province 13 of the RCCG believes that financing education should not be left in the hands of government alone.

“We believe that the Church can as well assist the government in building a strong educational standard; and this is why we deemed it fit to distribute a total of 5,000 exercise books and well-equipped First Aid boxes across seven secondary and primary schools in four local government areas in the state.

Speaking at the event, the Oyo State Commissioner for Education, Professor Niyi Olowofela, said the School Governing Boards policy inaugurated last year by the state government to bring community leaders, faith-based organisatons, old students association and the parent teacher association on board to support education and management of institutions had been yielding enormous results.

He said about N2.8 billion had been injected into various secondary schools in the state in terms of infrastructure development from the SGBs.

Olowofela disclosed that the Oyo State government had also started the renovation of 100 secondary schools with about N2.8 billion, while at the primary schools level it had also commenced renovation, procurement of educational tools, digging of latrines and provision of water services with about N3.7 billion.

Olowofela, who doubled as one of the pioneer student of the United Christian Secondary School, Omi Adio, Ibadan, founded in 1976, received the exercise books and First Aid boxes on behalf of the school’s management.

He commended the team for the immense contribution to the educational development in the state, as he challenged other faith-based institutions to also support various school systems in the state.

The head of department in humanities, Deacon Adeoye Olalekan, appreciated the kind gesture of the team on behalf of the principal, Pastor Babajide O. E; staff and students of the school, and promised that the management would make proper use of the materials.

Other schools that benefited from the donation include St Luke’s College 1&2, Molete; Oluyole High School, Adeoyo; Urban Day Grammar School, Ring Road; People’s Primary School 1&2, Adeoyo; Liberty Secondary Commercial Academy, Odo-Ona Elewe; and Christ High School, Oleyo – all in Ibadan.

Source: https://naijatimes.xyz/rccg-donates-to-7-schools-in-ibadan/

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09am On Jul 26, 2018
GOD BLESS RCCG.
The Church is marching on...and the Children of hate keep hating!
Jesus is Lord FOREVER and EVER.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nogodye(m): 4:22am On Jul 26, 2018
And people like daddy freeze will not see this now.God himself has built the church and the gate of hell will never prevail...God bless the church.

17 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by opejulie10: 4:32am On Jul 26, 2018
I see, atleast they are doing something

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Depot(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Tithe Sunday is fast approaching. This is to encourage their gullible tithers. Marketing strategy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Daddy freeze has really put these patorpreneurs on their toes...

Say no to that pastors egunje#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Paramount01(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Good
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Burgerlomo: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2018
Good job, more anointing cool

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Riversides2003(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Daddy freezer will not see anything good in this gesture, but the moment tithe is mentioned all his ears will stand up.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Ezniteadin(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Just after We were bombarded by the Daddy Freeze Revolutionary doctrine, we have moved from our usual godlessness to another worst godless act of showy publicity, If we are not building a food center and Telling the whole world on Facebook to shame Daddy Freeze, we are showing some sort of good deed on Instagram, Facebook and all social medium to be commended

Today's Christianity is a big departure from what Jesus taught,
"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 6:1
I wonder why we have to display all these on Social media

the moment People say thank you to you or commend you for a good deed done, we deprive our-self the blessing of such deeds because it is a way of receiving recommendation and the flesh loves to be commended

Why show us that you build schools in Ibadan

There are hundred ways of doing such without advertisement so that the glory can go to God and not to RCCG

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by qanda: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by zionmde: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Ezniteadin:
Just after We were bombarded by the Daddy Freeze Revolutionary doctrine, we have moved from our usual godlessness to another worst godless act of showy publicity, If we are not building a food center and Telling the whole world on Facebook to shame Daddy Freeze, we are showing some sort of good deed on Instagram, Facebook and all social medium to be commended

Today's Christianity is a big departure from what Jesus taught,
"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 6:1
I wonder why we have to display all these on Social media

the moment People say thank you to you or commend you for a good deed done, we deprive our-self the blessing of such deeds because it is a way of receiving recommendation and the flesh loves to be commended

Why show us that you build schools in Ibadan

There are hundred ways of doing such without advertisement so that the glory can go to God and not to RCCG
SHARRAP
ur spiritual father Daddy freeze is inconsequential. He has no influence in Christianity
Public demonstration of church charity has always existed even more before ur father in the devil found his foolish calling.
So u don't want the church to publicize their charity works so u and ur daddy freeze will always have a field day rubbishing the church

Hypocrites

17 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Luciferhimself: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2018
zionmde:

SHARRAP
ur spiritual father Daddy freeze is inconsequential. He has no influence in Christianity
Public demonstration of church charity has always existed even more before ur father in the devil found his foolish calling.
So u don't want the church to publicize their charity works so u and ur daddy freeze will always have a field day rubbishing the church

Hypocrites

Keep me out of your childish insults, I'm father to no human
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by rosita33(f): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Make I sitdown dey Observe
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by specialson11: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

THIS LUCIFERHIMSELF IS VERY FUNNY
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Dotman2210(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

It is not a childish insult, you made no sense the Church is doing a lot that several people do not know about because they don't publicise it, they may not even be the one that publicise this one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by FBIL: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Tribal Church! Can they ever donate to schools in the East even when the bulk of their worshippers are from the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Luciferhimself: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Dotman2210:

It is not a childish insult, you made no sense the Church is doing a lot that several people do not know about because they don't publicise it, they may not even be the one that publicise this one

I have nothing to do with Freeze. Those I control are Nigerian pastors using money. Freeze is trying to destroy the work I've been doing but I shall not let that Freeze succeed in freeing Nigerians from my grasp. This is why I told Adeboye to say any redeemer not paying 10% to the church is heading to hell. This is why I encourage them to use bodyguards and not trust the blood of Jesus.
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by projectorz: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2018
There's nothing you see the church doing now that they've not been doing before, even more. But because the church will rather go solo doing it as it is commanded by the Bible. But the sadists are taking an undue advantage of that , hence the publicity.
Do you even know that by next month, RCCG will be doing free Cervical Cancer for women? And free treatments for the positive patients. Where else can that be found? ONLY IN THE CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2018
projectorz:
There's nothing you see the church doing now that they've not been doing before, even more. But because the church will rather go solo doing it as it is commanded by the Bible. But the sadists are taking an undue advantage of that , hence the publicity.
Do you even know that by next month, RCCG will be doing free Cervical Cancer for women? And free treatments for the positive patients. Where else can that be found? ONLY IN THE CHURCH.
Hey!
Nairaland agent, why are you sharing my post
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by warintin: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Which one is 'Christian social responsibility' again? What happened to charity? Full commercialization
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Luciferhimself: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2018
specialson11:

THIS LUCIFERHIMSELF IS VERY FUNNY
grin
I'm here to tell my own side of the story, enough lying on my head

You steal money and get away with it, build houses and buy cars with the stolen money. You give all the praise to God

A few years later investigation is done on missing money, you're caught up in it and sentenced to decades imprisonment. you blame me

This cannot go on, I'm just on my own and it hurts taking all the blame

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by zionmde: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2018
Luciferhimself:

Sometimes being foolish can be fun.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice move RCCG.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
crooked pastors! After stealing millions from their gullible worshippers, they are giving back peanuts

Thieves!!
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
they donated to LIBSACAD and CHS..and they forgot Abe Technical
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by bossrillboss: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2018
bt y d student dey luk d person wey dey present d school gv dem lik dat na undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Oladipo1166(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastors! After stealing millions from their gullible worshippers, they are giving back peanuts

Thieves!!
I pray sense fall on you
Re: RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Oladipo1166:

I pray sense fall on you
Is this supposed to make sense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Subject Combination For Science, Art And Management Courses / Admission Into The Federal University Of Technology Akure For 2008/2009 Session / Difference Between Teaspoon And Tablespoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.