Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,960 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi (18083 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by aminulive: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Minister of Transport and Campaign DG for the President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organization, Rotimi Amaechi has denied reports that he accused the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomole of bringing bad luck to the party.

Amaechi debunked the report in a statement through the office’s Director, Strategic Communications, Festus Keyamo, yesterday, describing the story as ‘fake news.’

"For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state without equivocation that Rt. Honourable Rotimi Amaechi did not at any forum, whether in private or public, utter such words or anything close to those words in reference to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole. He holds Comrade Adams Oshiomhole in the highest esteem possible," he said.

https://politicsngr.com/never-said-oshiomhole-bad-luck-apc-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Sprumbabafather: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2018
But we all know he is.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Jasen1(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Hehehehehehehehhe

How una go elect ordinary oshomole make he come de command the likes of ngige grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by izzou(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2018
grin

Tinubu and Buhari's goal was to oust Jonathan in 2015, not minding who they form alliances with. Now the result is what we see now

Nigerians should be wiser now. As much as some of us want Buhari out doesn't mean we should vote anything in. Or else, we go gather here in 2022 and add some few chapters to the book of Lamentations grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Stallion93(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Apc and Pdp fanatics, THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Kwangaga: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Na una wahala
Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Jenniferjames16: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2018
ameachi i no dey hear ur voice again o!u no no where u wan go now?lol who is your bro??that was what u said during 2019 you that is our bro we pur airport na canopy oo!i hope u don enter phc u see wike work!!even u cef go confess that he is our brother

6 Likes

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Crocky23: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2018
But you did say you didn't support Oshiomhole's candidacy.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by okerekeikpo: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Amaechi is a fool we know he will soon return to pdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Primusinterpares(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Cowardice...

I wonder how these ones became leaders sef...
butt then, this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by princeade86(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
ur wahala. ur palava
Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
Yes oooo cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Racoon(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomole is simply bad luck.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by opalu: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Beface(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
But come to think of it,Adams Oshiomole become the APC chairman at a time the party is destined to destroy (we can as well in other word say not lucky or bad luck,all na grammar)!

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Damage control dead on arrival...

Let me help you: "Oshiomhole is not only bad luck but an undertaker hired to bury APC very deep".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Sprumbabafather: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

Tinubu and Buhari's goal was to oust Jonathan in 2015, not minding who they form alliances with. Now the result is what we see now

Nigerians should be wiser now. As much as some of us want Buhari out doesn't mean we should vote anything in. Or else, we go gather here in 2022 and add some few chapters to the book of Lamentations grin

Can there really be a leader worse than buharri?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by tommykiwi(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Amaechi dey fear ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Wabkwan: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
We hear
Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by kaen1317: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
U don't have to say it. It's clear as daylight for everyone to see

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Sirpaul(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Amaechi dey eat him words back like Jollof

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by AK6464(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
But is he not?

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by joeyswift(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Everybody knows oshiomhole is bad luck. Oshiomhole will further chase party members away because he is arrogant,insults without remorse and a totalitarian. The ngige saga is an example

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by richidinho(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
grin

ok what actually did you say?

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by izzou(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

We have to be really careful bros.

These politicians can be ravening wolves as soon as they get that seat

I can't wait to vote against Buhari, since he's the best APC has to offer come 2019

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Navalguy: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
like for amaechi.... Share for oshiomole

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by richidinho(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

i doubt oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Exponental(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Even the blind can see it. It is obvious, the guy na bad luck.
Re: I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi by Sprumbabafather: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

We have to be really careful bros.

These politicians can be ravening wolves as soon as they get that seat

I can't wait to vote against Buhari, since he's the best APC has to offer come 2019

The one that annoys me is the nonchalant attitude to the thousands of people killed in their homes. Very painful.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Ambode Now A Lame Duck, Can't Present Budget" - Jimi Agbaje / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency / Imo Election: Supreme Court Set To Hear Ihedioha’s Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.