Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,360 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

To What Extent Should Man Prove He Loves His Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To What Extent Should Man Prove He Loves His Girl? (338 Views)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To What Extent Should Man Prove He Loves His Girl? by monikmotivatioa: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2018
And you know these days,love has gone technology. It has migrated from what used to be analogue to digital. Men are now taking their love style to another level so much that we do not know anymore when it is real love!

A man would see a girl on a street for the first time in his life and claim that he loves her and would like to marry her. On just one spot! What do we call that? Love?

To prove his claim,he takes her out the next day to where he lives and tells her ''This house is yours from now on''. Without giving this girl any breathing space to think about it all,he would stage a societal birthday party for the girl and kneel down in front of every witness and say '' Baby,will you marry me?'' If you are the girl would you say no?

But well,this is another kind of love affairs we see in society today. There are many crazy ones out there you may know but what we are talking about here is ''To what extend should man prove he loves his girl? Continue reading here: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/07/to-what-extent-should-man-prove-he.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Beautiful Family Life / CVO Movers: Earn Per Verified Lead / Woman Says She Didn't Bow For Spouse Amid Yoruba Conventional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.