Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop (53928 Views)

Why I Enrolled My Son As A Mechanic Apprentice –kunle Afolayan / Actor Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by ivanG07(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Wait o!

Which Baba again person dey "sai" for here?

Kunle Afolayan?
forget him he is still enjoying his 5000 naira from the sale of his vote in Ekiti,in two days time you will see abusing his father buhardman,idiot.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Macoylarry: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
winsh:
Watch awon follow follow celebrities copying this move now

Chai!! My brother how can i buy you drink for this your comment now.....our celebrities are empty skulls looking for where to copy from...very uncreative set of people

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Malawian(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who is he deceiving?see him mechanic shoe.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fantastic

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
A good initiative but I would prefer that he started with classroom instructions first.

Also dude needs to buy his child some gloves so he doesn't put his bare hands in petrol and other chemicals.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:
A good initiative but I would prefer that he started with classroom instructions first.

Also dude needs to buy his child some gloves so he doesn't put his bare hands in petrol and other chemicals.

Heh. Naija mechanics literally gargle petrol.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
sarrki:

Sai Baba dey my mind

They use Buhari swear for u.. I never see this kind zombieness for my life
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Wunmiiitech: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
[color=#770077][/color][url][/url]
Tolexander:
Dem don start again as if they've been to Japan before or seen the way engine is being manufactured.
grin
Tolexander:
Dem don start again as if they've been to Japan before or seen the way engine is being manufactured.

Chai!!! U get double masters for savagery.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
I think the boy is too young for this..except it is not the same Mechanic work I know about in Naija.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Dream2(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:
I think the boy is too young for this..except it is not the same Mechanic work I know about in Naija.
He's not too young, I started practicing mechanics right from my basics class(basic 2)as I always end up at my dad workshop after school, this I practiced till my university days till I become my own boss.
If he concentrate, mechanical work will be like pap to him.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by lonelydora: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tolexander:
So cool!

Instead of engaging children who have been through a session of writing, reading and learning, it is not always cool putting them through the same stress during their vacation, in the name of summer lesson.

There are better things to do at this period of vacation like, apprentice, sporting activities, tourism.

Same thing i have been arguing with my wife if they will attend the summer class.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Dayoara: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Seriously, it's a wise decision.... If I had such opportunity like that... It would be better for me more... I will ask my son too.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by phemmyfour: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tolexander:
So cool!

Instead of engaging children who have been through a session of writing, reading and learning, it is not always cool putting them through the same stress during their vacation, in the name of summer lesson.

There are better things to do at this period of vacation like, apprentice, sporting activities, tourism.
Exactly, summer lesson is a rip off
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by phemmyfour: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Toks2008:
At age 5, I was good at carpentry work before loosing all the skills to 6-3-3-4

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by bionixs: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oga , hunger don knock your senseg
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
oyb:
My wife is very keen on doing this, but I worry that my kids will pick the habits, attitudes and mindsets of our Kazeems.

And that's a bad foundation.

Afolayan is at the level of the Kazeems already or else he would have found a better way to engage the child.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by BOOMnaija(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
In Japan that pikin mate don dey manufacture engines

And wetin u or ur ancestors don ever manufacture for dis life?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by newjosboy: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Homeboiy:

And your mates are producing what?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by peeps4u: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Silvermoney:

Very good. The thing about mechanic and other similar vocations is that 'hand work' will always be in fashion, but don't count on it. Trust me, things evolve quickly, but technology and the Internet is the future.

So I'll expose my children to online/tech hustles from Day 1... Programming, coding, arbitrage, eCommerce, blogging, etc. Sooner than you imagine, everything would move online in Nigeria (as it has already happened in the civilised world). Some domain names are more expensive than any acre of land anywhere in the world. Think about that.

It's too easy to make a decent livelihood or even make a colossal fortune by mastering this online ecosystem of commerce, services, and such. Nigeria is a relatively virgin market, so the timing is great for all of us men of purpose and action. Let's jump in now, and then prepare our youngies to join in as early as possible too.

Thanks for this further enlightenment, God bless you.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by larot78: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
These is Nigerians usual showbiz tins again..A man of your caliber won't put your kids under a roadside mechanic..He knows well what kind of apprenticeship training going on under such" roadside" training..There are advanced mechanical workshops that he can place his kid in Nigeria for such training.. personally Afolayan has just proven to me that he his one those Nigerians that do not want change and think the country is a joke ..hence let's Play along..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Ohraybs(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Homeboiy:

No be only engine, he don dey assemble plane.. grin grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by karlboss: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Silvermoney:
This is good. I commend the guy, cos I'll do the same thing too. In this world, if you don't have practical skills to make money on your own, you've not started. You might end up like the Osun workers who commit suicide when their salary is not paid, because they're hungry and can't find any way to feed. Imagine.

That's why I don't respect salary earners, sorry to say. Forget all the academic qualifications or professional courses. They're worthless. If they're that useful, why not use them to make money on your own?

For most salary earners, if they are sacked and can't find another job, then they're worse off than an Okada rider. They can't even rub two stones together to earn one kobo on their own. That's not life. If you're in this category, you've not proven yourself in the real world. Go out there all by yourself and make money by solving problems with any marketable skill you possess or through one hustle or the other. Otherwise, you're not yet ready, sorry.

Doing business not easy in Nigeria. Getting a skill issa gpal
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by moriNla: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
If na for China this pickin Don dey invent things. Smh
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Wizaugpet(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
What did u manufacture when u were of his age
I guess Ignorance and inability to think before talking... wink

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2018
My Dream one day !!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
See person wey never enter plane b4 dey talk Japan!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Malawian:
Who is he deceiving?see him mechanic shoe.

Those looks more like a steel toe boot to me and that is what needed for such environment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother / Tonto Dikeh Dragged At Tejuosho Market As She Goes Shopping For Wedding Lace / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.