Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Deliverance From Obsessions (4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Obsessions (4) (232 Views)

Deliverance From Obsessions (3) / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Obsessions (4) by Revadebola: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
DELIVERANCE FROM OBSESSIONS. (4).

Continued From Yesterday.

Some people are like Miriam, she talked too much, even criticizing the anointed servant of God, Moses.
And thereby causing leprous upon herself.

The sicknesses and problems some people are having today, are caused by the misused of their tongues.

Numbers 12:1-10 (KJV)
"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it . (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous"

You will give account of every careless words you speak.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I decide from now, I will not misuse my tongue again.
2. Lord, have mercy upon me, every way I have misused my tongue in the past.
3. From now, I will use my tongue to evangelize for Jesus Christ.
4. Oh Lord, help me to use my tongue for Your testimony.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

I / Meet Michael Curry ; The Royal Wedding Preacher, Who Supports Gay Marriage... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.