Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,099 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter (6303 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Akuviv: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
ycare:

of all the troubles in her life , l wonder if chopper transport to AMAA isthe next, shameless single mother ! no wonder she cldn't get a husband !

YCARE is so petty and trash! angry angry angry angry It takes courage not to abort a baby and raise her! I call that noble. We will in a hypocritcal society, so if had aborted it who would have known hmmm? Is a husband a trophy? If u r a guy u no reach clay sef not to talk about bronze with this kind of ur mentality. mtschewwwww angry angry angry

I have a match to watch jare.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by suxes2005(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
Old news
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by yommydike(f): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ ycare:
of all the troubles in her life , l wonder if chopper transport to AMAA isthe next, shameless single mother ! no wonder she cldn't get a husband !

the fact that she is a single mother doesn't make her shameless, she makes demands cos she knows her worth. you don't nid a husband to make something of your life, if nobodi will give you, time of day shouldn't make you degrade Gene, She is somebody, single mother n proud,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by oloritinu: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
omar22 (m), i feel u jare.
omar22:

Can you imagine if it was Oprah who invited her to come and kiss her @$$, she would jump on the next available Bellview smoking towards America,

the girl is not serious and this girl no fine reach my mama oooooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by adaphik(f): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
who is this girl , i dont even know. if she's same person i'm thinking, then that girl is an ass. that girl is extremely naughty. she feels too important. INFACT, since she feels too superior, she should get herself a personal jet. Nonsense
The ppl that were there b4 her r not this annoying.
Some ppl here say she's an international star, that is rubbish. is she the first? mssschheww , abeg make i hear word.
ARROGANT BASTARD.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omoh25: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
Why don't she get herself a personal JET.she need to step-up. she always want to compare her self with the AMERICAN celebrities and is not .why don't she come over to New-york and see REAL CELEBRITIES here.NIGERIANS WAKE UP,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2010
not true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by shilling(f): 2:04am On Jun 18, 2010
^ ^ ^
Exactly, there's no proof of this.

Someone linked some website, and Seun puts this on the homepage. People get sued for this kinda crap.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2010
I knew NL was getting crappy, but I didn't think THIS crappy.
homepage for what?
anyway, why am i surprised?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 18, 2010
Lady D said:

Hmm, Modesty and Humbleness is non EXISTANT in her dictionary it seems,
She no reach Hollywood yet is asking for the Moon!!

Her snobbery will get her KNOWHERE in Hollywood! Mark it,  They dont take to kindly to a NOBODY calling the Shots before shes even started,
Arrant Nonsense!

Aah,  she's a ''nobody'' because she is not popular among white people in America  and the UK yes?

Braindead  ho. Sometimes we need to take IQ tests before allowing thick-as-a-rock bitches like you to post here.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2010
omoh 25 said:

Why don't she get herself a personal JET.she need to step-up. she always want to compare her self with the AMERICAN celebrities and is not .why don't she come over to New-york and see REAL CELEBRITIES here.NIGERIANS WAKE UP

Another LOW IQ ho with no common sense. Tell me, what is your criteria for considering someone a ''real'' celebrity, and a ''non-real'' celebrity? Do you have to be a certain nationality or color for your celebrity to be considered real or superior, and if so does that not make you dense?

I really wonder the sort of education you fools get in Nigerian schools nowadays to be coming out with this much ignorance, inferiority complex, and stupidity.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2010
I blame Atiku for sharing my sister with that Ash, angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by hameet: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2010
naija people, why are u like this? in the first instance, Genevieve is not a good actress, u can watch any of her movies to ascertain this fact. she tries too hard. if it were ini edo or omotola or mercy johnson that got mentioned by oprah, i would undastand cos they have proven their worth as fantastic actresses. who is genevieve when it comes to making movies?? eish, so much hype over nothing!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omar22(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2010
what is your criteria for considering someone a ''real'' celebrity, and a ''non-real'' celebrity?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting,

Real Celebrity------ Halle Berry -------- Anywhere in the world they would lay the red carpet for her to walk on

Non-real Celebrity ------ Gene whatever she is called, She would be doing the laying down for her ARISTO's
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Maverick05: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2010
Gene, you dey ask for helicopter, haahaahaa,
I no beef you oh, but i think naija don too praise you! maybe we need to kaita you!
Someone said, shes "Africa Beyonce" Kpekele-kpekele, una no well,

for all those who support her, una no get TV plus you are less enlightened. Bunch of unaware dumbo's!
Does celien dion come to the grammy in an helicopter,
Does the richest black american woman in the world, come to the Oscars with an helicopter? Yet all you incompetent low-life bragging fake hearted idiotic (nigerian) are supporting her,

Ogbu Knock una head, She is @the moment irrelevant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by anitabest(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2010
you guys, leave my Mbaise sister alone. that is Mbaise babes 4 you. we are wise. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by ycare: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Akuviv & @Yommydike
there is no need to take this personal, moreso l only expressed my opinion,it is not o.k for you to call me petty & trash.

l agree with you, men are not trophies, but life is more enjoyable and stress free if you can get a good one and keep him, and it takes humility and good manners that gene lacks to do just that.That was the point l was trying to make.
If you will be sincere enof to admit it, every woman wants the presence of a good man in her life!

l must say l get your point about the single mother statement and am sorry for making such statement.
but pls learn to express your view to other posters without being abusive, more lessons are learnt that way.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Bebianca(f): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
Gene, u tink u have a high taste. Am sorry to boost ur bubbles, u ar tasteless. If u ar big enough u could have demanded 4a private aeroplane. So dat u wil ride in it alone.just u and d piliot. Helicopter my foot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Bebianca(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Gene, u tink u have a high taste. Am sorry to boost ur bubbles, u ar tasteless. If u ar big enough u could have demanded 4a private aeroplane. So dat u wil ride in it alone.just u and d piliot. Helicopter my foot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Abuse: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
She should have taken MOLUE!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Cenor(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
let her demand anything,its another way of evading the AMAA award.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by stontblaze(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
hey miss genny been a celebrity or a big girl does not mean u should bring your self low please as a big girl u don't need them 2 get u an coppeer instead u can get one for your self please lady don't do that again i hope u can see what pple has said about you
u don't need 2 go dat low there are so many thing u say and wont affect ur relationship wif pple i no u can afford the helicopter thing but why did u do dat u don't need it u should be honor there are many celeb. better dan u but out of dem u were single out yet u blow it up wif ur pride thing plz girl i fink u should apologise 2 the award committee and 2 ur fans out there
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by ijenachi: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
If the reason for her request is because of the holdup in Lagos and Amaa Organizers are responsible to transport her to the occeasion, it makes sence.
But if she want to show off, it is pure madness.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by yme1(f): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
they invited her they are suppose to be at her beck and call undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by rhymz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
Many of us here are just commenting out of bad bele and envy. . .You guyz should gist with perspectives abeg. First, where is the show being held? My guess is Bayelsa or one of em militant infested states in both the SS and the SE. . .if she is concerned about her safety, ( which of course is very much justified given the crime antecedents there involving her coleagues) it is her prerogative and should not been seen as being cocky or whatever. Besides, which superstar will not capitalize on their stardom when bargaining? The fact that she is a superstar even makes it more imperative, if I lie ask Maria Carey, she makes it a duty that when she is shooting a music video that a particular designer red wine must be hands on with a wine butler to serve it to her, she even has more ridiculous demands, call her spoilt but that is what comes with being a superstar. If the organizers don't like it, they can kiss her presence goodbye. BTW Sef, how much does it cost to hire a chopper? And they want their award show to stand on thesame footing as the Oscarz when they are not ready to go all the hog to get the right presence there. . .abeg jare make una free the gal jor, afterall, she was not the only A-list actor who did not attend, the others too would have had their own reasons. I wonder why all these #250 softsell magz no pick on those otherz to demonize. . .abeg make we hear sth biko jare!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
not only helicopter, she should have asked for submarine or rocket to the moon, a price of heli is up to $6000 per hour
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by spikedcylinder: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
omar22:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting,

Real Celebrity------ Halle Berry -------- Anywhere in the world they would lay the red carpet for her to walk on

Non-real Celebrity ------ Gene whatever she is called, She would be doing the laying down for her ARISTO's

When you finish licking the butt of Americans, let us know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Remii(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
Maverick05:

Gene, you dey ask for helicopter, haahaahaa,
I no beef you oh, but i think naija don too praise you! maybe we need to kaita you!
Someone said, shes "Africa Beyonce" Kpekele-kpekele, una no well,

for all those who support her, una no get TV plus you are less enlightened. Bunch of unaware dumbo's!
Does celien dion come to the grammy in an helicopter,
Does the richest black american woman in the world, come to the Oscars with an helicopter? Yet all you incompetent low-life bragging fake hearted idiotic (nigerian) are supporting her,

Ogbu Knock una head, She is @the moment irrelevant

So if one watches anything apart from hyper make-believe hollywood movies, he is uninformed and living a low life gringrin, I laugh at your Colonial Mentality (apology to Fela)

Genny has done so much to herself and every lover of success should be happy for her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by THEAMAKA(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
hameet:

naija people, why are u like this? in the first instance, Genevieve is not a good actress, u can watch any of her movies to ascertain this fact. she tries too hard. if it were ini edo or omotola or mercy johnson that got mentioned by oprah, i would undastand cos they have proven their worth as fantastic actresses. who is genevieve when it comes to making movies?? eish, so much hype over nothing!!!!!!!!!
Oprah never said anything about her being the best actress (i dont think) she just said she was POPULAR!!!
see the difference?
Van Vicker is a terrible actor, yet he is popular.

and who says you have to be from America or internationally known before you can be a "REAL" celeb? talk of inferiority complex!!! people never think someone is good enough just because they aren't in hollywood.
so silly, really.

rhymz:

Many of us here are just commenting out of bad bele and envy. . .You guyz should gist with perspectives abeg. First, where is the show being held? My guess is Bayelsa or one of em militant infested states in both the SS and the SE. . .if she is concerned about her safety, ( which of course is very much justified given the crime antecedents there involving her coleagues) it is her prerogative and should not been seen as being cocky or whatever. Besides, which superstar will not capitalize on their stardom when bargaining? The fact that she is a superstar even makes it more imperative, if I lie ask Maria Carey, she makes it a duty that when she is shooting a music video that a particular designer red wine must be hands on with a wine butler to serve it to her, she even has more ridiculous demands, call her spoilt but that is what comes with being a superstar. If the organizers don't like it, they can kiss her presence goodbye. BTW Sef, how much does it cost to hire a chopper? And they want their award show to stand on thesame footing as the Oscarz when they are not ready to go all the hog to get the right presence there. . .abeg jare make una free the gal jor, afterall, she was not the only A-list actor who did not attend, the others too would have had their own reasons. I wonder why all these #250 softsell magz no pick on those otherz to demonize. . .abeg make we hear sth biko jare!
you have a point, even though i still think this story is false.
Bayelsa of all places? why not Abuja or something?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by omoh25: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
ROSSIKE Did u just insulted me.i have nothing to tell u cos uve just proved how stupidity u are.u dont know me u cant just be insulting people just like that.anyway to prove your statement wrong i am not  in Nigeria,so think b4 making negative statement about people.
Even if the post was false u GUYS expose your country by posting information's so that people will judge u with it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by hottyspice: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
Helicopter or not,I wnt watch a movie cos genny is n d movie. If she is a good actress then she should learn aw to select roles.not just a movie for movie sake,movies that are original and people will respect not the samne story which she kps repeating
When she starts selecting what movie she wants to be in(a movie wv class)then I will know she is diff from d rest.till then I sat genny,ini,omo t and d rest are d same.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Asked 2010 Amaa Organizers For A Helicopter by Bluemoon1(f): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2010
come on, make she go hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Madonna Struts Diamond Teeth / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Gold-diamond Blackberrys And Iphones / Awww!!! Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Steps Out With His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.