Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup (50136 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts As Victor Moses Retires From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by OMOTOWO(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
ruffbamreal:

You were asked to vote you refused, he takes 8th position here you are complaining.
I voted sir.both his goals beta pass messi n ronaldo goal

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Aj4ril(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Matured mind.
Never complains of injustice. Anyway he's goal is even suppose to b in number 1.
Thanks to FIFA, because Africa shouldn't win anything big
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by mbfarmer(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Enough of this musa goal plz
See hatress for nothing,,, igbo always hate everyone in nija why??

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by bamasite(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
God bless you Musa for making us proud!

We love you
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Chochovini: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Keegan:
Foolish Nigerians and Ronaldo asslickers always picking on Messi.
Are you too blind to see other prayers listed? Why always Messi?
Poor Messi, he didn't realized what he had done to Nigerian football fanatics.
PRAYER=talking to God.
PLAYERS=people who pertakes in certain sports e.g Football, Basketball etc.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
and we will improve in future.... kai this aboki want to play in another worldcup... oya aboki my shine , shine my shoe I get party to rock ooo
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Adebash01(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
neweraomo:
Nobody remembers other positions than first ,goan sit down somewhere
has anybody even remembered you in your family, not to talk of Nigeria or the world, Idiot, you don't appreciate what you get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by victorazyvictor(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
And Ighalo's goal is ranked number what plz?
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by victorazyvictor(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
And Ighalo's goal is ranked number what plz? .
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by obinoral1179(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MESSI SCORED 5TH POSITION, WHY SHOULD THAT EVEN BE SO?

TO ME AHMED MUSA'S GOAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN 5TH.
don't be sentimental just because it's Messi and please whose goals is number 4? Cause I know 1-3.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by obinoral1179(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:
Top 10 World Cup Goals;

My own list

1. Kroos (Germany) vs Sweden

2. Quaresma (Portugal) vs Iran

3. Pavard (France) vs Argentina

4. Ronaldo (Portugal) vs Spain

5. Musa (Nigeria) vs Iceland

6. Modric (Croatia) vs Argentina

7. Cheryshev (Russia) vs Croatia

8. Quintero (Mexico) vs Japan

9. Chadli (Belgium) vs Japan

10. Messi (Argentina) vs Nigeria
chadli that tap in is what you called a goal? Thank God you are not FIFA sha.... You for dash Musa world best self....
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by neweraomo: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Adebash01:

has anybody even remembered you in your family, not to talk of Nigeria or the world, Idiot, you don't appreciate what you get.
well you asked a question,I am remembered in my family very well,just that you are not valued in any society doesn't mean other people here are not valued ,idiot talking to people anyhow ,does this guy your fighting for even remember your father existed talkless of you mistake of a condom with your face like oracle food cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by kpaofame: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:

It was ranked by votes...Even some Nigerians still voted for Messi goal rather than Musa so there u go...
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by neweraomo: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

And you are first in what field of endeavour?

Go and sit down jare.
kettle calling pot black ,have you ever been in a first ten position in your life .. oloriburuku
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Keegan: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
For you not to deduce that that's typography error speaks volume.

Chochovini:
PRAYER=talking to God.
PLAYERS=people who pertakes in certain sports e.g Football, Basketball etc.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by preshdiva(f): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Humble much? smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by BENARI: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Is this reaction actually from Musa himself?

Just asking o! shocked

The guy is brilliant
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by vickzdvipe(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
oluwaseun239:
Did you vote for him? Or you want to compare the number of Messi's fans worldwide to that of Musa.

Nigerians are quick to spew gibberish, always towing the racism line.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
ode
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by EmekaBlue(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
mbfarmer:

See hatress for nothing,,, igbo always hate everyone in nija why??
hate where?

Just tired of d hype..
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Toks2008(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Did you vote for his goal?

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by naijacentric(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
EmekaBlue:
ode
bastard
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Dukezaga: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
FIFA has rigged your goal off.... We know if it was that scored your goal it would be goal of the tournaments.... Don't worry we know FIFA is chief briber and corruption.... They will be setting examples on African referees and forgetting the selves....
#i spit on them for this rigging
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by mickool(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Musa is a goal!! Congrats u try.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by hkidola00(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:
Top 10 World Cup Goals;

My own list

1. Kroos (Germany) vs Sweden

2. Quaresma (Portugal) vs Iran

3. Pavard (France) vs Argentina

4. Ronaldo (Portugal) vs Spain

5. Musa (Nigeria) vs Iceland

6. Modric (Croatia) vs Argentina

7. Cheryshev (Russia) vs Croatia

8. Quintero (Mexico) vs Japan

9. Chadli (Belgium) vs Japan

10. Messi (Argentina) vs Nigeria
check Russia fifth goal against Saudi in d opening match..
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Adebash01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
neweraomo:
well you asked a question,I am remembered in my family very well,just that you are not valued in any society doesn't mean other people here are not valued ,idiot talking to people anyhow ,does this guy your fighting for even remember your father existed talkless of you mistake of a condom with your face like oracle food cool
That shows you are an Idiot, does he even known that your generation exist, and I can't blamed you if not Airtel that make nairaland free, I can't even exchange word with you, son of a bitch, I can blame you, if your father has countion himself and used condom that day this won't happened, ode, omo abipabe, omo osan.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by pyxon(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
hkidola00:
check Russia fifth goal against Saudi in d opening match..

Yea. Scored by Cheryshev. Mad!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by neweraomo: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Adebash01:

That shows you are an Idiot, does he even known that your generation exist, and I can't blamed you if not Airtel that make nairaland free, I can't even exchange word with you, son of a bitch, I can blame you, if your father has countion himself and used condom that day this won't happened, ode, omo abipabe, omo osan.
grin grin grin grin grin grin...e pain ham ,see as e dey cry omo ofo jati jati
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by eazykolobo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
neweraomo:
Nobody remembers other positions than first ,goan sit down somewhere
first heard in 3 idiots
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Adebash01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
neweraomo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin...e pain ham ,see as e dey cry omo ofo jati jati
I can't just continued to exchange word with you, your profile Say's it all, if I have check your profile since I won't even say a word with you, omo Ale.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Chochovini: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Keegan:
For you not to deduce that that's typography error speaks volume.

What volume? Even for you to have written “Typography“ instead of Typographical error speaks a louder volume.
Re: Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Na so Becos of this guy Fulani people begin make noise.

Forgetting that 99% of the squad na Southerners.

He has been our best striker on the international stage recently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / Super Eagles Shocked By Fans At Their Hotel After Their Hotel Address Was Leaked / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.