Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,188 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:31 PM

Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless (1411 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / 10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by HeWrites(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
A Nigerian man got a reaction he did not expect when he tried shaming women who do not like going to the market.

He was lashed for calling women who do not like going to the market shameless.

Read the tweet and ladies reactions below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/8805/man-berated-for-saying-single-ladies-that-hate-going-to-the-market-are-shameless.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't want to say what's on my mind
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by delugajackson: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
kenddys:
I don't want to say what's on my mind
Did anyone force you to do so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
kikikiki awon big girls! see comment they are not happy about this....

I'm a big foodie and going to the market is part of it ... why send someone else ? doesn't make sense .
how can you run a home if you can't shop and budget? its basic remember as a child going shopping/market helped me now in adult life .....
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
shocked

Why will they accept bitter truth, they won't.

A lazy girl that don't go to the market and put the task on her mother, how will such girl know different food items and even know how to cook

My bastard ex girl friend have to order almost all food item on online jumia food, soup she no know, semovita she no know how to make it, she even have to Google 'How to make fried rice'.

The day i vex, and force her to make a stew, i don't know if am drinking salt wey mixed with crushed red pepper
As a sharp, no-nonsense guy i just send her sorry ass out of my house

3 Likes

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Even me as a guy if i want to eat i dey enter market buy wetin i wan buy. Women like that wey dey forbid market when dem marry and born pickin u will notice their children looking malnorished because na indomie noodles wey dem dey buy from kiosks close to their house dem dey take feed dhier children.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by XhosaNostra(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lalas247:
kikikiki awon big girls! see comment they are not happy about this....

I'm a big foodie and going to the market is part of it ... why send someone else ? doesn't make sense .
how can you run a home if you can't shop and budget? its basic remember as a child going shopping/market helped me now in adult life .....

It really doesn't make any sense. It's almost like those people who are ashamed to be seen in certain shops because those shops have a reputation for being cheap etc. And yet you see the wealthiest people shopping there without a problem. It's empty pride & you find it mostly in people without even two pennies to rub together.

2 Likes

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
Did anyone force you to do so?
yes you are 'indirectly'
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
personally for me going to market is tiring especially if am being sent to go and buy something cos I don't know how to bargain prices with the traders.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
jessca048:
personally for me going to market is tiring especially if am being sent to go and buy something cos I don't know how to bargain prices with the traders.

grin See you.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Lalas247(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It really doesn't make any sense. It's almost like those people who are ashamed to be seen in certain shops because those shops have a reputation for being cheap etc. And yet you see the wealthiest people shopping there without a problem. It's empty pride & you find it mostly in people without even two pennies to rub together.
true story... how I saw one entering a cheap high street shop with empty Gucci bag tells cashier she doesn't want their bag she has one ... puts the item in the Gucci bag and strolls out..
I'm like na wa o ........ who is she deceiving..

personally I think its misplaced pride... everyone wants to live like celebs

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Lalas247(f): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Even me as a guy if i want to eat i dey enter market buy wetin i wan buy. Women like that wey dey forbid market when dem marry and born pickin u will notice their children looking malnorished because na indomie noodles wey dem dey buy from kiosks close to their house dem dey take feed dhier children.
honestly can't understand what the big deal is ......
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by XhosaNostra(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lalas247:

true story... how I saw one entering a cheap high street shop with empty Gucci bag tells cashier she doesn't want their bag she has one ... puts the item in the Gucci bag and strolls out..
I'm like na wa o ........ who is she deceiving..

personally I think its misplaced pride... everyone wants to live like celebs

OMG, yes!!!! My cousin does the same thing. At 1st I didn't understand why she kept empty bags or why she treated said bags with so much tenderness. She folds them lol. Weirdest shìt I've ever seen. Some people care so much what others think it's mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Oyindidi(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
jessca048:
Are you saying you don't like going to the market to get stuffs cos you can't bargain price?
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Lalas247(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OMG, yes!!!! My cousin does the same thing. At 1st I didn't understand why she kept empty bags or why she treated said bags with so much tenderness. She folds them lol. Weirdest shìt I've ever seen. Some people care so much what others think it's mind boggling.
yesss girl the paper bag was folded too...
these girls sha grin
its sad .... even have a friend who refuses to buy her own sanitary towel said its embarrassing ... I'm like wtf ..... I have to buy it for her in bulk all the time ... funny behaviors ...

yes they care too much what people think also the lifestyle they try to portray doesn't help either...

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by XhosaNostra(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lalas247:

yesss girl the paper bag was folded too...
these girls sha grin
its sad .... even have a friend who refuses to buy her own sanitary towel said its embarrassing ... I'm like wtf ..... I have to buy it for her in bulk all the time ... funny behaviors ...

yes they care too much what people think also the lifestyle they try to portray doesn't help either...

Wow @ the sanitary pad one. That's insane lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hate going to markets cos I always feel like fainting but I still go. Who will go for me?

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin See you.
naso na wetin man pikin go do

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by donstan18: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
No responsible, I repeat. No responsible woman will say she hates going to market. A reasonable and well trained lady will never make such statement.

Such statement can only come from lazy ladies, ladies with zero cooking skills, ladies with bad home training, ladies with bad mothers and dump village ladies forming porche.

A well trained and responsible lady will never say such. It's so unfortunate that we don't have upto 10% of such responsible ladies in this generation.

5 Likes

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lalas247:

honestly can't understand what the big deal is ......

i tire oo.maybe na jus to proof say dem be big babescheesy.it all boils down to inferiority complex sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin See you.

You and snubbing are surely siblings .

It seem cute Hector aka dinggybangy said some sweet words to you that's why you reply every of his mentions.

Unfollowing jeje.

2 Likes

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

It seem cute Hector aka dinggybangy said some sweet words to you that's why you reply every of his mentions.

Unfollowing jeje.

grin Snubbing how? I don't snub people Sir. I've replied all of your mentions. It's just that I seldom have answers to few of them and that's why I ignore. Don't be offended.

I don't also reply to every of CuteHector's Mentions. Not just him, and many other persons. When I don't have an idea, I'll rather keep shut.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Snubbing how? I don't snub people Sir. I've replied all of your mentions. It's just that I seldom have answers to few of them and that's why I ignore. Don't be offended.

I don't also reply to every of CuteHector's Mentions. Not just him, and many other persons. When I don't have an idea, I'll rather keep shut.

...you need some sweet words.

When those words have been spoken you won't know when you'll delete that diary.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

...you need some sweet words.

When those words have been spoken you won't know when you'll delete that diary.

sad Sweet words my foot!

No one can ever sweet talk me. Let them save it. I'm never deleting it. I'll keep adding to it.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2018
lefulefu:
i tire oo.maybe na jus to proof say dem be big babescheesy.it all boils down to inferiority complex sha.
yh you're right.
Good morning wink

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:

yh you're right.
Good morning wink
good morning to u smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad Sweet words my foot!

No one can ever sweet talk me. Let them save it. I'm never deleting it. I'll keep adding to it.

Lol. Okay

Hi
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by dingbang(m): 4:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Unfollowing jeje.
bros abeg wetin carry my name enter una yarns.. E be like say you dey crush on this babe.. Why not tell her your feelings.. cheesy
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2018
dingbang:
bros abeg wetin carry my name enter una yarns.. E be like say you dey crush on this babe.. Why not tell her your feelings.. cheesy

This is funny.. Why should I crush on her?

She's too young.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by chiommy123(f): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2018
if you have nobody to do it for you then person no go tell you to carry bag enter market especially when you are staying with your parents
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2018
I hate food shopping, God bless online shopping kiss
I can shop for clothes until the stores close on me tho lipsrsealed
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by dingbang(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

This is funny.. Why should I crush on her?

She's too young.
oya na...leave the babe alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massage With Happy Ending / Two Ladies Cause A Stir With Their Huge Backsides As Men Scream (pics, Vid) / Nigerian Adult Movie Star Lists Celebrities She’s Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.