Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (239116 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by gidob(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Pls I have a thumbprinting machine, can I carry out the registration myself¿ or must it be done in an Nysc accredited cyber cafe?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2018
gidob:
Pls I have a thumbprinting machine, can I carry out the registration myself¿ or must it be done in an Nysc accredited cyber cafe?

A friend of mine said he registered his brother with his own fingerprint scanner and his bro had no issue in camp.
I read it somewhere of a guy that did his registration by himself coz he has a fingerprint scanner and on getting to camp, he had issues.

My advice, go to an accredited centre to avoid stories that touch
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by gidob(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Harbioye:

A friend of mine said he registered his brother with his own fingerprint scanner and his bro had no issue in camp.
I read it somewhere of a guy that did his registration by himself coz he has a fingerprint scanner and on getting to camp, he had issues.

My advice, go to an accredited centre to avoid stories that touch

Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by solosecky(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Y u guys talking about tumb printing when the site is nt open yet?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Cherie69: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Through phone number.Is ur name on the error list?
jeffmatt4u:
hello cheries69, am also a malabite{unical}. did the student affairs send the messege through ur phone number or email. or u went to school to check the error list that was pasted
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Hier(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
solosecky:
Y u guys talking about tumb printing when the site is nt open yet?

Hi, am also on the third batch list, do you have a hint as to when the site would be opened and what are the things I would be needing to finalize my registration
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Hier(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
davido101:
Please I can't find my name on the Senate list... What am supposed to do

Probably your results were sent to the Senate at a late time, NYSC approve based on the date the results were approved by the Senate
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Hier(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
excel11:
2018 Batch C Is A Goal!!
Lagos Kofa Is A Goal!!
I Rep Benue State University.

God Bless PCM

Has the registration commenced and what are the things needed for registration?
excel11:
2018 Batch C Is A Goal!!
Lagos Kofa Is A Goal!!
I Rep Benue State University.

God Bless PCM

Has the registration commenced and what are the things needed for registration?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Obinnau(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cherie69:
Pls, is Jamb regularisation different from creating an account with Jamb and printing the result slip?I don't quite understand
you do regularisation first before proceeding to print result and admission letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cherie69:
Through phone number.Is ur name on the error list?
Someone checked for me and it's not there. if not they would have sent me a message just like they did to u. But did u check the error list?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Cherie69: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yes.That's why they sent the message.Guess its late already,I think I'll serve next year.
jeffmatt4u:
Someone checked for me and it's not there. if not they would have sent me a message just like they did to u. But did u check the error list?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by jeffmatt4u(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cherie69:
Yes.That's why they sent the message.Guess its late already,I think I'll serve next year.
I think so cos regularisation isn't that fast. Try to do it now
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by dozieihems: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please am above 30 my name came out on senate list,please what will i do to reduce my age so i can serve.Can i still meet up with batch C?Please i really need your advice
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
dozieihems:
Please am above 30 my name came out on senate list,please what will i do to reduce my age so i can serve.Can i still meet up with batch C?Please i really need your advice

Go get. Exemption and move on with life

Nysc is a failure.....

U mustn't serve.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by exorcist2: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
abeg is senate list out? no record found still
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ritmek(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
jamb always looking for means to extort money
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
ritmek:
helo guys i have reprinted my jamb admission letter and my name is now on the matriculation list...is there still need to reprint my jamb result slip

No, except your school asks for it.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by ritmek(f): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:

No, except your school asks for it.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by EBUBS(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please can I be mobilsed even before database clearance....
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Idboyostic(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please house....I need urgent attention to this question

My brother's name was wrongly spelt and tomorrow noon is the deadline.... If not he won't be mobilize for Nysc batch C..... What can be done? ....

Note: the school he graduated from is different from the school he was admitted on Jamb site
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Mayor21(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
My name is on the school list there pasted yesterday
but no record yet as at today on NYSC senate list in NYSC website
im not understanding please
shelp me out
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by bangalee1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Idboyostic:
Please house....I need urgent attention to this question

My brother's name was wrongly spelt and tomorrow noon is the deadline.... If not he won't be mobilize for Nysc batch C..... What can be done? ....

Note: the school he graduated from is different from the school he was admitted on Jamb site
if he's name is on the error list he can get in touch with his DSA or officer in charge of NYSC .
before 12 tomorrow, if he's around the sch physical presence will be the best.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by bangalee1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mayor21:
My name is on the school list there pasted yesterday
but no record yet as at today on NYSC senate list in NYSC website
im not understanding please
shelp me out
chill till Thursday.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Mayor21(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
bangalee1:

chill till Thursday.
Thanks man
u got any idea on how to be on the stream 2 set?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by bangalee1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mayor21:
Thanks man u got any idea on how to be on the stream 2 set?
same registration with stream 1, NYSC will determine the stream themselves
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Idboyostic(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
bangalee1:

if he's name is on the error list he can get in touch with his DSA or officer in charge of NYSC .
before 12 tomorrow, if he's around the sch physical presence will be the best.
Yea, his name is on the error list and the information gathered was to print the admission letter and result...... So they can upload it before 12noon tomorrow but the problem here is the school on Jamb site is different from the one he graduated from...

So what's the solution to getting what they ask for that will bear the school he graduated from
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread by Alexiz101(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
jeffmatt4u:
hello cheries69, am also a malabite{unical}. did the student affairs send the messege through ur phone number or email. or u went to school to check the error list that was pasted
Did they paste any error list?
Am a malabite too

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (144) (Reply)

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.