Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole (32261 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by specco(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Party of talkatives. Once it was lai lai, now our ear drums are being assaulted every day by this loud mouthed ugly "go and die" buffon

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by seguno2: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
pfadom:
Even the blind can judge that Oshiomole transformed Edo State. We all knew the state of Edo before the emergence of Adams Oshiomole.

Stop telling us stories.
Oshiomhole also looted Edo money. True or false.
Simple question you are dancing palongo. To deceive who

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by mt77: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by buhariguy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad dis man talk too much.He's part of the problem we have
he is the solution, the problem has be on since inception of this government.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by mt77: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Read and comment on www.lekkibusinessjournal.com
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by seguno2: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:
Succintly put and candidly clarified. Someone like Saraki, a well known thieve and his cohorts should not be allowed to stay with sane people of moral values. A nation should be built on critical values and not on criminality. Buhari should do his very best and leave for someone more honest and better to lead the country try but not people like Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Lamido. None of them is suitable. Infact Okonjo-Iweala would have been a better choice if she's allowed. We need to progress as a nation with cherish national values and not just remain at the level of just a country of thieves, ethnic crisis and valueless beings. We must foster a legacy.

How can you open your brain and say that Buhari is honest?
The man who is using N100 million to barb his bald head?
Or the man who said that Abacha did not steal our money and should be canonised as patron saint of fighting corruption? shocked
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Holocene(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kewtt:
Cantakerous chairman

Oshio baba was good initially but the evil spirit of greed and stupidity changed a former leader into a big time crook.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Essential(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/people-leaving-apc-oshiomhole/
my hero, my superman i love u more and more everyday. no one live u.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Kewtt: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Holocene:

Oshio baba was good initially but the evil spirit of greed and stupidity changed a former leader into a big time crook.
He was never the person who you think he was.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Heffalump(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oshiomole is a very clever thief and a big Hypocrite!

He introduced vote buying in Edo state.

Politicians decamp APC because they have seen that the party is demonic under the leadership of Buhari
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Redhot111(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Metuh:
Devilish midget.

I add to it. Satanic dwarf

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by ashjay001(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
they re all hypocrites

Well, my hypocrite is less corrupt than ur hypocritestonguegringringrin

God save us from all these theiving politicianssad
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by saintaustine(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
That is my Ex GOVERNOR
Osho baba.
I pray that, God should give you more Wisdom.
Amen.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by OCTI: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Look this bastard. You don finish. You korndey shame. You wey steal.EDO STATE MONEY. BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by akosh005: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
The best chairman so far in the history of Nigeria.
Do you mean Mc Olu Omo gbogbo Oshodi1 is the best chairman.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by victorD3: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
This man that was paying prostitute 50k just for Mouth Action back then as a shady Labour leader.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by OCTI: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
seguno2:

Stop telling us stories.
Oshiomhole also looted Edo money. True or false.
Simple question you are dancing palongo. To deceive who

Osho mole build hospital no equipment. As buhari wanncome commission am. Osho go carry facilities wey Dey another hospital for the state take stage the commission. He is a total failure and a criminal Looter

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Idris00(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided hmmmm dis one na jamb question ooooooo!
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Sleekfingers: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Osho is not far from the truth. Buhari has drastically minimize their looting channels. Baba no dey drop. Hehehe

Anybody can decamp to any party. It is choice. But it is a problem when decamping up and down. I mean over two party. Then that person(s) should not be trusted. Snake.

My advice to buhari and his remaining loyal party members is to re strategize.

I don talk my own o
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
and where did you get the money to marry Lola and her family?
Maybe from the pure water factory his dad willed for him or from the pension he's being paid as ex-worker at Kaduna textiles. He's not through with the jabs he thrower at buhari yesterday by saying he condones indiscipline of the ministers. He's the one who would scatter that party apart.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by pavoda: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
We just have to accept the Nigerian state for what it is.The present crop of leaders are not going to do anything diffrent..Both of this political alphabets are made up of the same people..They have equally benefited from this political nomardisim,it was the same thing in the last election cycle only for a different political alphabet this time.The day politicians begin to swith parties primarily for the welfare of the ordinary man and for more tangible policy differences then we can care about the party. For now I reserve my vote till we see the candidate of the PDP to challenge buhari.. Comrade Oshiomole knows this from his background but because they prefer to maintain the status-quo, they speak from both sides of the mouth. Tell us now that the APC represents Increase in minimum wage, an education budget that meets the acceptable standards and requirements of "Giants of Africa" only then can you speak in that way.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Nosnos(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
chairman of looters is blocking ways for others so that he will end up getting everything just like he did in Edo state.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Diso60090(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oblang:

So to marry don become luxury..

You go give your princess to that kind man to marry if nor be money wan be her driver?
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Mathew26(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
The problem with APC is that the said party lacks ideological base. The same challenge facing most political parties in Nigeria safe for the PDP that has successfully managed its but that is not to suggest or say that the PDP as part of the major political parties like APC has a compete ideology. Perhaps, this is the major reason why the APC seems not to be performing because claiming to be progressives without the spirit of what can obtain therewith is no progress at all!
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by pacificom: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Limitednow:

"Oshiomhole said those leaving the party were doing so because the avenue for looting the nation's treasury has been cut off."

EXACTLY!! ONLY A FOOL WONT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS A FACT.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by joe120120(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Limitednow:

lara with get bf just now because osho is no longer interested.
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
seguno2:

Or the man who said that Abacha did not steal our money and should be canonised as patron saint of fighting corruption? shocked
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by newslifeop: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2018
ohh
Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by edupedia: 1:42am On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
The best chairman so far in the history of Nigeria.

....very right... APC got it right....

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole by edupedia: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2018
seguno2:

...one day PDP will realise the worst "friends" they ever had and those who blinded them from making good choices and running a reasonable campaign for 2019 are CAN(south) Igbos and Biafraudists

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.