Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Pray For Me, “I Might Have Just Recorded The Biggest Feature Of My Career” - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pray For Me, “I Might Have Just Recorded The Biggest Feature Of My Career” (353 Views)

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me, “I Might Have Just Recorded The Biggest Feature Of My Career” by oluwafemme129(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Superstar singer Davido has called on his fans to keep him in their prayers.

In a tweet on Thursday, the singer told his fans that he might have just recorded “the biggest feature” of his career.

He wrote:

Keep me in your prayers I might have just recorded the Biggest feature of my career that can literally change my life and also I Finally got a release date for ‘NWA BABY’ … clear your playlist !! Daddy coming !!

Keep me in your prayers I might have just recorded the Biggest feature of my career that can literally change my life and also I Finally got a release date for ‘NWA BABY’ … clear your playlist !! Daddy coming !! ���������

Re: Pray For Me, “I Might Have Just Recorded The Biggest Feature Of My Career” by Godfather92(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Thy Lord has blessed you, He alone watches your back, if you do good, good will follow u definitely but if you do bad.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Gain Confident While Speaking In Public / How To Make People Attend Your Seminar / Baker Hughes & GE Oil Field Service Job For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.