Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? (1062 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please let's be civil in our discuss.

Should Love be the most important factor in a relationship since both of you are broke
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Not again...
Relationship every goddamn time. Pls go and make money

2 Likes

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Not again...
OK
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
crab say...when play don reach to carry hand go back,sey him no dey...make una two go think wetin una go do with una lives.
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by donstan18: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yes! Broke ladies should date broke men, while rich ladies should date rich men.

Nobody wants liability.
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by donstan18: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Not again...

Mr Nairaland Bill gate.

Leave this section.
Go to business section and make money, your mates are there.

This is romance section.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by HotMario: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
That is called a broken relationship

1 Like

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
They will end up being broken if they are not careful cheesy i.e. unwanted pregnancy, one partner might abandon the other after making it or seeing better options cheesy

Seriously tho, they should both be careful about the oza room affairs and inspire each other to better themselves, if they truly love each other romance and Ze oza room should be the least of their problems.
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by LuciferChristi: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Broke girls don't deserve to date anyone because while a broke guy can hustle tomorrow & turn his fortunes around, broke girls are completely worthless & cannot do anything about their situation.

Instead they wait for a man to enrol them in his Poverty Alleviation Scheme (marriage).

Broke girls are a liability even to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
donstan18:

Mr Nairaland Bill gate.

Leave this section.
Go to business section and make money, your mates are there.

This is romance section.

You missed it today?
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
donstan18:

Mr Nairaland Bill gate.

Leave this section. Go to business section and make money, your mates are there.

This is romance section.
Well...
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
KadunaMafia:

Should Love be the most important factor in a relationship since both of you are broke

Money over love.

Without money, no erection, no caring, no intimacy, no happiness, no hanging out, no adventures..
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
donstan18:
Yes! Broke ladies should date broke men, while rich ladies should date rich men.

Nobody wants liability.

FUNNY ENOUGH THE BROKE GIRL IN THIS CASE WILL STILL BE A LIABILITY TO THE BROKE GUY.. MILKING HIM DRY TO HIS BONES.
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
donstan18:

Nobody wants liability.
Can we now say that it's an aberration for a broke dude to have an erection?
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
donstan18:

Nobody wants liability.
Can we now say that it's an aberration for a broke dude to have an erection??
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FUNNY ENOUGH THE BROKE GIRL IN THIS CASE WILL STILL BE A LIABILITY TO THE BROKE GUY.. MILKING HIM DRY TO HIS BONES.
Is it impossible for Love to be a factor?
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
SUEX:

Money over love.

Without money, no erection, no caring, no intimacy, no happiness, no hanging out, no adventures..

I remember back in my University days when my Neighbor was telling his gf that " The way you are using two de Rica of tomatoes for five cups of rice will make us to go hungry before semester finishes and then this Love will start shaking"

The guy spell it that money makes Love stronger
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by donstan18: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

What will a broke lady milk from a broke guy.

He's dry already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by swiz123(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
donstan18:

What will a broke lady milk from a broke guy.

He's dry already.

His bone marrows I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by donstan18: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
swiz123:

His bone marrows I guess
grin grin grin
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Impossible. Most ladies have fairytale fantasies about being rescued or marrying up. That's why there're mail order brides.
If you're both broke, it's only a matter of time before she replaces you with someone who is better off financially. It actually takes a few bad experiences to deprogramme some ladies out of the Cinderella bubble. After all, love alone can't pay the bills. I can imagine the stress in a relationship where you have nothing but love. It sounds nightmarish grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided depends on yuh definition of broke...
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
how can the both of you be broke in a relationship, abeg the both of you should drop love and go and hustle. love alone cannot sustain a relationship
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Martin0(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Impossible. Most ladies have fairytale fantasies about being rescued or marrying up. That's why there're mail order brides.
If you're both broke, it's only a matter of time before she replaces you with someone who is better off financially. It actually takes a few bad experiences to deprogramme some ladies out of the Cinderella bubble. After all, love alone can't pay the bills. I can imagine the stress in a relationship where you have nothing but love. It sounds nightmarish grin

it called "true love "according to my exgrin
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Can you date a broke guy?
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by KadunaMafia: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided depends on yuh definition of broke...
No money is being broke
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Martin0:

it called "true love "according to my exgrin

Lol, until she wakes up from that dream.
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Can you date a broke guy?

No, I'm too old for that. The life of a grown up has bills. At some point you outgrow romantic notions like unconditional love etc & live realistically.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by MrCork: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
KadunaMafia:

...ask Hisduchess. ..her speciliy is datin broke tall guys!! (((True story )) smiley
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by pawshjai(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Not again...
Lolz...pls tell them..i don tire
Re: Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? by Martin0(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, until she wakes up from that dream.

hahahahah you ladies eh, I don't know why I always see you people as something! There's a point of human form I believe so much, especially how you people kinda speak and behave!

Well she always say that with a reason,and I kinda agree with her on that....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Things About Yoruba And Igbo Girls / what life taught me... / SEE VIDEO: Police Detain Curvy Lady Fighting In Public Over A Man On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.