Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,085 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Inspired, Sienna Etc: Please Help Me Out: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired, Sienna Etc: Please Help Me Out: (526 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / ** 2013 RANGE ROVER HSE & SUPERCHARGED ** ( Real Photos From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspired, Sienna Etc: Please Help Me Out: by phlame(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
Within a period of 6 months, I bought 3 cars. The 1st one was a 1998/1999 C230 (registered) which gave me serious problems(always jerking)and I tried my best to fix it but all to no avail, my friends advised me to get a second car which was a toyota solara(2001) this time around I thought it was a TOKS and I continued spending money on the car (it was a 9ja used car which had its plate number removed for better sales by the dealer) and the last one was a V6 2003 EOD,  Christ,  I bought this car for 2 million and ended up selling it for 900k(just imagine) after 1 month,  I am tired of this scams,  Most car dealers are fu*ck*ed up,  I still need a car but I am scared because of the issues I have had in the past,  I know this is hard to believe but its the plain truth, 

Please I need people like Inspired, sienna to help me out,  Honestly I have this thing for coupes, so my choice of cars are:

2006 Honda Accord coupe or a 2004 Solara(Must be full option) and black on black,  If you are not a reputable car dealer please do not bother to reply or drop your details because I would not be interested,
Re: Inspired, Sienna Etc: Please Help Me Out: by inspiredm(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
[b]I would leave the Mechanical aspects to Sienna, He knows better in that regard.

As a Car dealer, One thing I know is There is no bad car, The History, Maintenance History and Culture plays a key role in the Optimal Performance of a Vehicle.

Despite the fact that I back up all my cars With Warranty, there is still a clause on the warranty papers that PROVIDED the car is duly serviced every 4500 miles or 3 Months whichever comes first, without which the warranty becomes null and void.

While I would not absolve the cars you bought ( naija Used cars ) of your past predicaments, It is noteworthy that you run proper diagnostic checks on any car you finally buy and get competent hands to service them.

I would advise you against the Solara, it has been discontinued.

The 2006 Honda Accord Coupe is a better deal, they come always standard with V6 3.0 L engine, you can also consider the 2007 Honda Civic Coupe which comes with a low capacity 1.8L Engine.

Whatever you choice is, you can reach me via 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

You can also meet with me Physically at 117/119 Western Avenue, Lagos.

Good Luck.[/b]
  cool cool
Re: Inspired, Sienna Etc: Please Help Me Out: by phlame(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Auto Insurance - Basic Steps / Pre - Order This 2000 Nissan Maxima Se FROM USA For A Give Away Price OF 1m / Scan Your Car With Latest 2010 Aut0boss V30 B4 Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.