Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Olamide And His Son Milliano Playing With Paint Preforming Art Work (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And His Son Milliano Playing With Paint Preforming Art Work (video) (547 Views)

“he Don Grow O”: Fans React To Cute Video Of Olamide’s Son Milliano Playing Bask / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And His Son Milliano Playing With Paint Preforming Art Work (video) by Horlaxmedia: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2018
Olamide baddo snah and his son Milliano perform art work play with paint in their setting room

Baddo also drop this video for his fans on his instagram page he also wrote

Wetin matter pass ... my Leonardo da Vinci in the making ... from nonsense to greatness.

Watch video below:-@
http://www.horlaxmedia.com/2018/07/olamide-and-his-son-milliano-playing.html
Re: Olamide And His Son Milliano Playing With Paint Preforming Art Work (video) by Horlaxmedia: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
See painting stuff

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Who Beat Up A Nursing Mother Sentenced To 10 Years In Jail… Nige / Secret Admirers Gift Nina With Diamond Wrist Watches Worth A Million Dollar Each / “emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.