Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,404 members, 7,914,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Does It Hurt Like Hell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Hurt Like Hell (2468 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Does It Hurt The First Time? / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Carolece(f): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
Love is not dead. People don not just understand what love is and base it too much on feelings.
Or no feeling at all.
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2010
Onchedu:

Love is not dead. People don not just understand what love is and base it too much on feelings.

Love is a trinity. Agape, Phileo, and Eros; in that decreasing order of hieirarchy. U must first understand the Love of God for man, then the love of family, before erotic/sensual love, and having understood them, U must then weave the three together to get the best of love. A threefold chord is not easily broken.

T[b]o say that love is dead is same as saying God is dead. God is love and Love is God[/b]. He made us for himself and it's only in him we are complete. there are rules to life and those that live contrary to them cannot live a full life. the lie of the world is that we are can exist independent of our creator and outside his instructions and fare well.

Love is patient, and is Kind; love does not envy, love is not boastful, is not puffed up, it does not behave itself unseemly, is not self seeking, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in sin, but rejoices in truth; it bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Head and heart from God down to man in faith and truth and righteousness; In love.

that is the phrase that says it all. i have total "awe" for that quote.

in other words " How can one truly love his/her spouse when you do not love God".

depth writing. thumbs up
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Onchedu(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2010
Nice summary! I'm glad U understood the message I was trying to pass across. Wish u the best. wink
Re: Why Does It Hurt Like Hell by Nenum(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2010
SA Lady:

@Poster I am with you on this one

This is just one angle to "love", pls enjoy d ride why it last

Carolece:

Or no feeling at all.

hmmmm. now that has got me thinking

bennygee:

Love is dead.wat we hv nowadays is just mere attraction which can grow to like based on the size of the mans' pocket and how pretty the lady is

I have always said that love can be defined to mean diff things for diff people. maybe you also have a point

dibolic:

well i use to watch this in movies and laugh on the ppl who act like in pain due to love . And one fine day i fell in love and i feel they are correct
its so so so so so and so so pain full . yes its pain in as*s as well as every were .

glad we both shared one defination of "love" that is if it exist

Carolece:

most men mistake infatuation and obsession for love.

Do you know the honest truth. We mite never know which of our confess love is real, till we die and we ask the Lord to play back all we did in those times in relation to the hidden aspect of our spouses response.

i beg my opinion and it is for those who would eventually make heaven. (LOL)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood / Should You Lose Your Ego To Win Her Back? / 11 Things You're Doing That Could Cause You To Die Young...read BEFORE YOU #DIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.