Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,823 members, 7,942,082 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Life Raft - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Life Raft (962 Views)

I Took A Life Today For The First Time / I Saved A Life Today / Wow! Offer Of A Life Time.buy 1casket Nd Get 1 Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Life Raft by Labans(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2007
Two guys in a life raft in the middle of the ocean.

One sees an old bottle floating. He picks it up and rubs it, and a genie comes out.

The genie says, "For letting me out, I will grant you one wish."

The guy says, (without thinking) "Turn this ocean into beer". And the ocean turns into the best beer anybody has ever tasted.

The second guy says to the first, "You idiot, now we'll have to piss in the boat".

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading To Husband 1.0 / President Yar'adua Gives Duke N100 Million For A Job Well Done / Best Bar In The World(very funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.