Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,521 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent (16616 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by gotnel: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Be fruitful and multiply. Marriage is good for those who are lucky to get an understanding partners.
For those that ventured into marriage and find it hard to cooperate with their partners, the best option is to separate and live in peace as each person are so pleases and satisfied.
For those that finds themselves in family way without any agreement, let them faces the responsibility of fatherhood and motherhood as it is.
Every pregnancy is a blessing to the partners.
Nothing is really new here. Procreation of humanity has always be by unions of two agreed partners .
There is always an agreement before sexual intercourse.
Even in sexual harassment, if it becomes pregnancy, the participants must be responsible.
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pataricatering:
Men can have variety- it’s in their dna but women it’s greed and covetousness ? So daft ! Op go and do your research before writing articles above your intelligence level ! It’s not only men that are wired to have multiple partners ! Men have just bullied women into repressing their own sexuality !
Continue trying to justify promiscuity. It won't work. Remember I said I was writing from a guilty point of view. Just because you want to stand on the gender end of the argument doesn't make it right. Enjoy your multiple partners. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
itsmeurLady:
From the comments written above me, u would know that Nigerians have completely lost it without them knowing it. If you support this trend, then something is wrong with you but you just don't know it yet. Marriage is not child's play that's y we need to pray first before we get into it. Marriage is work, it is not for one person alone. At the end of the day, Marriage is for Two Responsible Adults not now that you have irresponsible lots going into it.
You have no idea. Shit is through the roof.

1 Like

Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by efficiencie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
What was done before shall be done again, there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9)...Christianity and Islam accounts for about 54% of the world population, yet I can guess that most people who violate the accepted primordial rule of one woman for one man are mostly Muslims and Christians. Muslims and Christians agree that their respective GODs created one woman, Eve, for one Adam yet today Muslims have found a way to justify them marrying 4 Muslim women and having a ton of slave girls - in addition to having 72 virgins in paradise - and though the Christians claim to hold on to the one man-one wife rule a good number of them have perfected the art of having concubines...There is nothing new under the sun. Baby mamas, baby daddies, baby grandmothers and baby grandfathers did not start with this generation and will not end with it either...
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Herrmes: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Angelina996:

Seriously...?!
The pressure the society puts to achieve it and the lengths gone to achieve it is not worth it.
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Herrmes: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Earthbound:

Continue trying to justify promiscuity. It won't work. Remember I said I was writing from a guilty point of view. Just because you want to stand on the gender end of the argument doesn't make it right. Enjoy your multiple partners. grin
What's wrong with being promiscuous?

1 Like

Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Coldfeets: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
itsmeurLady:
From the comments written above me, u would know that Nigerians have completely lost it without them knowing it. If you support this trend, then something is wrong with you but you just don't know it yet. Marriage is not child's play that's y we need to pray first before we get into it. Marriage is work, it is not for one person alone. At the end of the day, Marriage is for Two Responsible Adults not now that you have irresponsible lots going into it.

You like marriage and that's okay.

But why will you say that those of us that do not like the idea of marriage but prefer to go the baby mama way that something is wrong with us?

This life is live and let live, please.

Make you do your own, make another pesin do im own na.

Na so e suppose be na. wink
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
I’m just here to say how interesting it is that you categorized female hyper sexuality as a result of greed and covetousness but it’s not the same for the guys.

For your education, I’ll have you know that women can want and do have sex with different men just for the fun and pleasure of it. Hope you’ve learned that.

I’m not in support of indiscriminate reproduction BTW so carry on with your thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
I didn’t even read your post before making my comment
Yea these men will do anything to belittle female sexuality. Nonsense
Pataricatering:
Men can have variety- it’s in their dna but women it’s greed and covetousness ? So daft ! Op go and do your research before writing articles above your intelligence level ! It’s not only men that are wired to have multiple partners ! Men have just bullied women into repressing their own sexuality !
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
All these sound great from a female point of view as well

Coldfeets:
As a nigga, I prefer baby mama to marriage.

Less stress. no cleaning up after a lazy entitled man

Free to mingle.woo hoo. perfect

Wide variety in sex.exactly. And the great thing is women don’t even have to work hard to find a fvck mate

No stupid or greedy in-laws to deal with. especially if the in-laws are Nigerian. No one to come to your house and act like you owe them for marrying their son. Perfect life

And no fancy wedding. well this is relative. Some ladies more or may not want this

No controlling, clingy, jealous or spying wife to deal with. nail on the head. Imagine a controlling , possessive husband. Away with that

And even much more better still, no issue of cheating wife to deal with. and no cheating husband to deal with. Life doesn’t get better

Man fully focused on his careers and hobbies. especially since marriage holds women back so so so much. She won’t have to deal with a man who’s not in agreement with her working on her career like she wants. I personally think this is the BEST perk of being single

No regrets or depressing thoughts about wifey getting old and unattractive. yea those pot bellies, bad breath and man booobs aren’t attractive at all. Not to mention the men’s penisess shrivel when they get older. Don’t have to deal with that

No divorce issues at all. I agree

And most importantly...

No need whatsoever for having women (with their unending problems and issues) around. Peace perfect peace

Baby mama era is the real deal.

Any sensible man who really wants to experience total peace of mind should ditch the whole idea of marriage and go for baby mama.

Marriage has little or nothing to offer men. not only does it not have much to offer women, if takes much away too

He who has ears let him hear what the spirit says...

But guess what, it is a wonderful thing when two people who aren’t thinking of just themselves get into it together. So instead of disparaging the whole institution and using it as an opportunity to insult women, you could simple say that it’s not for you personally and move on.
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Coldfeets: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
cococandy:
All these sound great from a female point of view as well

But guess what, it is a wonderful thing when two people who aren’t thinking of just themselves get into it together. So instead of disparaging the whole institution and using it as an opportunity to insult women, you could simple say that it’s not for you personally and move on.

I don’t even get your point.

From the word go, I said I’m speaking from a man’s view.

I equally stated my PERSONAL choice or preference of baby mama arrangement over marriage.

Then I went ahead and highlighted some points on why I think the marriage of a thing is totally _fucked up.

Then you came along and reaffirmed my points… even though from a female viewpoint, I suppose.

So since both of us are saying the same thing, what exactly are you trying to say then?

Why are you trying to so hard to ‘remind’ me that marriage is still a good idea (when certain conditions are met) even though you are already aware of how messed up it can get?
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Evince(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chubhie:
If marriage was perfect for humans, there would be no space for baby papa and mama to thrive.

This baby mama and papa phenomena is a response to the failures and perceived emasculation of the animal instincts of humans in marriage.

This current trend is a phase, a transition in mans attempt to discover the model best suited for them just for the bragging rights to be called higher animals.

It's rather embarrassing that the animals we share God's earth with are at peace with the concept of procreation and companionship while the assumed higher animals suffer.

i think u are right with ur opinion. The God story and the mandate for us to marry and remain with one is actually boring and full of suffering . reason why 99% of girls are dating married men while 50% of guys are knacking married women.
other animals feel free to knack anytime with whom they choose with no strings attached
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Chubhie: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Evince:

i think u are right with ur opinion. The God story and the mandate for us to marry and remain with one is actually boring and full of suffering . reason why 99% of girls are dating married men while 50% of guys are knacking married women.
other animals feel free to knack anytime with whom they choose with no strings attached
Perhaps, The reason why 99% of girls and 50% of guys dating married people is mostly economic reasons?

1 Like

Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by jozz(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Its the end of the world and people are simply carrying out the dictates of the devil, the Bible has already predicted this state of affairs.
The sad reality is all who adopt this way of life and do not change will not survive the coming end if the world.
Re: Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Originalsly:

OP...don't get it twisted. ...baby mama/ baby daddy is Black American slang for the unwed mother/father the child. Has the mainstream media sooo brainwashed you that you believe Whites don't have baby mama/baby daddy?....or are irresponsible and often get impregnated by men who do not marry them? What you need to know is Black women are wayyy more likely not to terminate the pregnancy than Whites. Baby mama/daddy always been around..... if you're so concerned about this...then you should be up in arms against the faster rise of abortions and gay lifestyle. Just don't mislead others into believing baby mama/daddy is restricted to Black Americans...and they are proud of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Find A Way, Not An Excuse! / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.