Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,076 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

6 Things You Need To Know Before Becoming A Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Things You Need To Know Before Becoming A Dad (387 Views)

'I Want To Make Him A Dad For The First Time' / Please Help Reconnect A Dad And Daughter! / BECOMING A DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME? - First Time Daddies: Come In Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Need To Know Before Becoming A Dad by ValourDigest(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
6 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BECOMING A DAD

Taking the step to become a dad is tremendous — it means you not only love someone enough to be totally connected with them for the rest of your lives, but that you’re ready to care for a little being together. It’s said that when you have a child it’s like sharing your heart with the world, having it exist outside yourself and tending to this vulnerable part of you with someone you hold close — and it’s totally true. But before you leap into the world of parenting with fantasies about what it’s going to be like and thinking all you need is the baby gear on some list, there are a few other things you need to know so you can be better prepared for this amazing step in your life. Save this page, share this post, read it over then read it again. These insider tips about what moms wish dads knew are learned after becoming a parent, and not typically written about, but you’re getting the info beforehand — use it wisely, young Padawan.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/6-things-you-need-to-know-before-becoming-a-dad/

QUICK AND EASY FIX FOR YOUR ANXIETY
Anxiety happens even to the most well-grounded people. All the traumatic news going around in the world recently is enough to make one curl up and weep all day long.
A lot of men go through this emotion every day with the uncertainty of the economy, the unending drama of politics and the incessant murder of citizens every day. It is all enough to give anyone panic attacks.

Sometimes anxiety comes with shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, uneasiness, a feeling of dread and a flood of negative thoughts. If not remedied, it could sometimes lead to depression.

There are things that make one more susceptible to anxiety although they do not cause it. They are alcohol, caffeine, lack of sleep and dehydration.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/quick-and-easy-fix-for-your-anxiety/

10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MALE HAIR LOSS
If you’re one of the 25 per cent of men who start going bald by the time they are thirty years old, things can seem pretty hopeless. However, if your hair is ending up in the plug hole each morning, it may not be as bad as you think.

10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MALE HAIR LOSS
Did you know that hair loss isn’t the same as going bald? To help sort fact from fiction we’ve collated a list of the ten things you need to know about losing your hair.

1. HOW CAN I TELL IF I’M GOING TO GO BALD?
This isn’t as silly a question as it sounds. Losing your hair isn’t the same as going bald. Male pattern baldness is a genetic condition whereas hair loss per se can be caused by a variety of factors.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/10-things-to-know-about-male-hair-loss/

8 RULES THIN GUYS SHOULD KNOW FOR GETTING DRESSED
Although you may think that skinny fellas have it made in the wardrobe department, the reality is, they frequently struggle to find clothes that fit and flatter. Though many garments are made with thin men in mind, sometimes pieces accentuate their slim bodies a little too much.

The issues thin guys face are certainly different than those of husky guys, however there are still some rules that they can follow to help make shopping a little easier.

So to all the slender guys out there, we’ve got eight simple rules for you to navigate the world of getting dressed.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/8-rules-thin-guys-should-know-for-getting-dressed/

SUCCESS IS HOLDING TIGHT TO YOUR PASSION THROUGHOUT YOUR CAREER
I remember the first time I attempted to write a story. It was a warm summer evening, and I was cooped up in my room, sitting on the floor and scribbling notes onto printer paper. I was five.

I could barely form letters at the time, but the ideas burned inside me like the setting sun – I’d found my passion.

If you’re so lucky to discover a craft that excites you, build on it, align your goals with it and never let it go.

“To truly reach your potential, you need to identify your passions and talents and create ways to utilize them each day,” said Heather Monahan, founder of #BossinHeels, a career mentoring group. “If anything is important enough to you, you will find a way to make time for it.”
Read more at: https://valourdigest.com/success-is-holding-tight-to-your-passion-throughout-your-career/

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell When It’s Time To Have Another Baby! / A New Beginning: / Beautiful Maternity Photos Of 3 Pregnant Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.