Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,568 members, 7,888,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Rihanna’s Stylist Discloses HIV Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rihanna’s Stylist Discloses HIV Status (393 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / My HIV Status / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Stylist Discloses HIV Status by FidelPerez(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
A CELEBRITY stylist whose work on Rihanna’s Paper Magazine catapulted him into the mainstream has disclosed his HIV status.

Farren Jean Andrea announced that he had been diagnosed with HIV on Instagram.

He wrote: “Hey everyone, Many of you may not know that I had been going through a very challenging time in my life, and I feel as though now I am ready to be honest with you all.

“My team recommended that I not share this info, but I have to. Not only for myself, but for anyone else who is going through this struggle, or any others. The truth is that I have been diagnosed with HIV.”

Jean Andrea shot to prominence after styling the Bajan singer back in March 2017 and also regularly styles model and the Weekend’s girlfriend Bella Hadid.

He said that his motivation for sharing the news of his diagnosis was not to seek pity but freedom and asked for people to pray for him.

“My confession is to bring awareness, and ...continue https://fidelitydiary.com/rihannas-stylist-discloses-hiv-status/

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Marrying My Foreign Man... / My Advice To My Fellow Girlfriend's / 16 Awesome Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart Even If She’s Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.