Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:27 PM

Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack (34402 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by OlujobaSamuel: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2018
bakila:

Do not waste your sense and intellect on Dino, you will need it for affairs that are more rewarding.
lol, thanks.
I don stop to dey comment on political matters, as a friend always say "Nigeria political issues is best watched from a safe emotional distance, if not, you die before your time".
I was just upset about the lies in the report ni.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by ofwest47(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Enough is enough says Ukpabi Asika may God grant him mercy . Melaye enough of these stage managed drama , kidnapping today police attack tomorrow just like the other dramatist Fayose
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by bakila: 1:57am On Jul 28, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

lol, thanks.
I don stop to dey comment on political matters, as a friend always say "Nigeria political issues is best watched from a safe emotional distance, if not, you die before your time".
I was just upset about the lies in the report ni.
The Dino is showing his full character to the world.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by EDIWIZZY(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Dino and drama no be here.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by bolakale23(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2018
The brother wrote a statement at the police station and Dino still has it. I guess the brother did not submit the statement.

Huncle Dino abeg wetin u take us for?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by JohnJerry587: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2018
There's God ooo... Pls can somebody help to ask Dino the fake victim why the name of the station and the command is not fill on this statement, this a clear case of forgery and given false information to mislead members of the public. grin angry angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Unknown Gunmen Abduct Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.