Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Loses Nine Teeth During Assault By Girlfriend’s Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Nine Teeth During Assault By Girlfriend’s Husband (431 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos / Taofeek Oluwanishola Anifata Stabbed To Death In The US By Girlfriend's Baby Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses Nine Teeth During Assault By Girlfriend’s Husband by ijustdey: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
A Zimbabwean man , Tendai Shiri , has lost nine teeth in a fight involving him and his neighbour, Mufaro Sibanda , who accused him of having an affair with his wife , Chigora .

According to iHarare, Sibanda , got worried when his wife took more than an hour at a nearby borehole where she was fetching water and decided to check up on her .

On arrival , Sibanda could not believe his eyes when he saw Tendai Shiri allegedly caressing his wife ’ s stomach .

“ I got worried when I saw my wife (Chigora ) being caressed by Shiri. I had to hit him because he had disrespected me , ” said Sibanda .

However , Shiri denied the allegation , he said he was merely helping Sibanda ’ s wife to lift her bucket of water to her head when he appeared , accusing him of having illicit affair with his wife .

He added that Sibanda rained blows on him and also hit him with a log.

“ I was rushed to Chireya Mission Hospital for treatment and I learnt that I lost nine teeth, ” he revealed.

http://punchng.com/man-loses-nine-teeth-during-assault-by-girlfriends-husband/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Loses Nine Teeth During Assault By Girlfriend’s Husband by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just nine.
Re: Man Loses Nine Teeth During Assault By Girlfriend’s Husband by gayman99: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Abeg show us the mouth. Bloggers and APC are like 5 and 6.
Re: Man Loses Nine Teeth During Assault By Girlfriend’s Husband by Olalan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
If the man's accusation about the neighbour is true then the Punishment is well deserved, but the cheating hoe should also get some punishments

(1) (Reply)

Doctor, Nurse Arrested As Pregnant Woman Dies From Abortion Gone Wrong / Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Wife And Two Daughters / Fake News: Police Arrest Whatsapp Group Admin And It’s Members In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.