Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,549 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (41859 Views)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by seguno2: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2018
dlaw70:
Hahahahhaahh u talk like u dnt know Nigerians,as far as the populace are concern ,nothing sani says will ever be considered by anybody again ,just watch as nobody in naija will ever trust him again .he may even commit suicide

He can commit suicide or even kill himself. grin
Who he epp with being alive sef
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by kelvinos2002(m): 4:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Activist my foot!!! You are only fighting for your pocket.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by clemzo101(m): 4:34am On Jul 28, 2018
In all this, Elrufai has never said he has agreed to allow Shehu Sani rest in the state. Elrufai that i know is a Fulani and he said it himself, they never forgive. I can only wish Shehu Sani well in his future endeavor.

Ordinarily wishing people happy friday yesterday on twitter he got thr bashing of his life.

By 2023 he will want to be governor, trust me Elrufai will never allow that to happen, and Elrufai would have promised some other persons the senatorial ticket for 2019, the battle is just about to get messier.

Lets watch
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by pfadom: 4:42am On Jul 28, 2018
dodelight:
Coward!!!

He cannot risk political suicide that Saraki disciples initiated.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by datribune: 4:44am On Jul 28, 2018
Good one Senator Shehu Sani, a comrade & an activist per excellence. It will be an anathema for a man who spent d best part of his life fighting for d common good & democracy to be found in the company of PDP locusts.
Shehu Sani has shown that he is a man wit a forgiving heart & a man that loves this nation. The PDP must never be allowed to come anywhere near our National treasury ever again.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by klax(m): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Hear a coward talking. Shame on you. Don't worry let apc win 2019 then you will realise it's sin to be a coward then hell Rufai will descend on you mercilessly.

Coward.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by deomelo: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2018
“They drew my attention to the fact that all those who defected to the PDP were once PDP members. I don’t have the pedigree of PDP. I’m an activist.

Which kain pedigree be PDP pedigree? The looting, stealing, crooked, corrupt and incompetent pedigree.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Nfora:

Shame to you too.PDP goat!

So someone cannot change his mind again to remain in a party that aligns with his philosophy?

What principles are you talking about?

A principled and responsible man will not abandon his family because of normal disagreement and in-house fight,more so when elders have intervened.

Those that defected had exercised their right to do so,no qualms.Democracy at work.

Ignore heavy weights like Tinubu,Balarabe Musa,Oshiomole,because of a planned defection to PDP of all parties?

I would have ignored you ,if PDP was a better party than APC.

Idiot!

And those who think Shehu Sani can be bought for a Paltry N100million should have their brain examined.

If I respond to you wont readers think I am as mad as you are ?
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by luizpippo(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Nfora:

Shame to you too.PDP goat!

So someone cannot change his mind again to remain in a party that aligns with his philosophy?

What principles are you talking about?

A principled and responsible man will not abandon his family because of normal disagreement and in-house fight,more so when elders have intervened.

Those that defected had exercised their right to do so,no qualms.Democracy at work.

Ignore heavy weights like Tinubu,Balarabe Musa,Oshiomole,because of a planned defection to PDP of all parties?

I would have ignored you ,if PDP was a better party than APC.

Idiot!

And those who think Shehu Sani can be bought for a Paltry N100million should have their brain examined.

In effect, PMB had no principle,when he left ANPP to form CPC,because of normal Abi it is simple disagreement you called it.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by andyzoga: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2018
simply put, you were offered cash.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by srclark: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2018
not until we start a two party system in naija we are going no where
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2018
confused weakling.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Obansy112(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

ebubedike, mention one brave thing you've ever done? angry
than to be ranting on NL.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Caseless: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Mr snitch, you are inconsequential. kindly use the remaining time you have to comb your hair
e pain am grin

Inconsequential? Lol

Show us one person in PDP that can match shehu sani in records?

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by danjaba(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Shehu Sani my man

His treatment by El Rufai was too bad and it's shameful. These are the guys that fought for the democracy we are enjoying today. He spent 4 years in prison under Abacha and practically lost everything. Where was El Rufai then? angry

If not that Nigeria is totally rotten, the likes of Shehu Sani are the ones we should have in the Senate. Folks like him and Ovie Kokori brought a lot of credibility to APC.

Whether you remain in APC or not Shehu Sani, your integrity can never be impugned and your story can never be distorted.

Na wa oo! Which democracy are you enjoying? Is it the movie script that is being practiced everyday that you are calling democracy?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by mikeget804: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
This man too talk, abeg buhari help us wear am pampers for him mouth

My dear, d man is just a shameless man. See all d reasons e gave, it shows that all e has been doing or saying against d government is all for his personal interest.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by mrbaba18(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2018
After collecting 100m abi abeg save dat 4 d dogs
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by bejeria101(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Emycord:
and to think they would have called him irrelevant and excess to requirement. and to think o-shame-ole "beg" him to stay behind, meanwhile he came out shouting "those who want to go can go" apc is shedding weight
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by mormoney85(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2018
obi4eze:
Shehu Sani is a disgrace.
check everything he said all for his own gain all the five conditions he gave them nothing for d masses he didn't even bother to ask the party to do things right as long as he's treated fine no problems the masses can go to hell

U c the kind of people we have as representatives
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Adebowale89(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2018
I don't see him returning back to senate under APC because el rufai we frustrate his political chances and at the same time by the time he would want to decamped to PDP, PDP would have had a candidate representing his constituency

but why are Igbos here calling him betrayer? betrayer for what? for his own personal decision again? thought you guys believe in freedom of things? so why the obsession about another man who's not from your region political decision? are you all this daft?

shehu sani defection won't made PDP to win or loose. he had just right to a vote and he can only mobilize his constituency so what the fvck all about
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Jaideyone(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2018
obi4eze:
Shehu Sani is a disgrace.
disgrace because he exercised his right of association?
you need serious reorientation

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by dodelight(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2018
pfadom:

He cannot risk political suicide that Saraki disciples initiated.
We'll see who hangs at last.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by begwong: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Traitor activist. Why won't you refuse decamping wen you collected the largest chunk of 100milliin bribe from APC?
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2018
principal21:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/278036-how-tinubu-oshiomole-balarabe-musa-stopped-my-defection-shehu-sani.html

"" “The assurance they gave me was that everything will be sorted out. They assured me that they will intervene on issues which I raised. Because of that I could not defect.” ""

And u think these people can do anything to the kaduna midget?? grin
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by kikake: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Sani, you are not a man with political conviction.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by j1mmy: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2018
Peacecore:
so he only has principal when he defect to fee dee fee abi

He always speaks about moral values and integrity so why should he hang around any party with crooks in it, PDP or APC?
They are all thieves jare...
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by decomaniaboss(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Mr snitch, you are inconsequential. kindly use the remaining time you have to comb your hair
this guy you almost killed me I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by j1mmy: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Is this fool a 5 year old? He has no mind of his own to know good from bad that elders have to make decisions for him.\mo.ron
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by francotunsco: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

ebubedike, mention one brave thing you've ever done? angry

At least, he has gathered enough bravery to call the purportedly 'brave' 'coward'!
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by Joedanish: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Want to make money online?

Click the link below.
Re: How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
JegaQuin:

As if IPOD miscreants vote count! Mtcheee!

Dumbo I am not ipob oh I am not even igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.