Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Can I Help Her English - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Help Her English (1482 Views)

What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Help Her English by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2018
what the hell is this? what has speaking good English got to do with having a successful relationship, she better leave you and very fast, op you're toxic. argue with your phone.
Re: How Can I Help Her English by Evangkatsoulis: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2018
afunfere:
Hi Nairalander,
There is this girl that loves and care about me so much but i don't like the way she speaks in english language.
I understand that she was born in Ogbomoso, Oyo state and still lives there so this has really affected her pronunciations .
Am looking for how i can help her. I try to speak in english to her when we talk,but it cuts the flow of the conversation as she tries to keep up with me by forcing herself, so i will have no choice than to switch to Yoruba.

Guys i need your advice on what to do.
Thanks

How you take meet this kyn person?
Re: How Can I Help Her English by afunfere: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

How you take meet this kyn person?
facebook wink
Re: How Can I Help Her English by LarryBee1k: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2018
If you want her to improve, buy America film with subtitles and let her watch it. 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Taraba State Governor’s Son / Why Is Nairaland Filled With Hypocrites? / Fed Up Woman Is Selling Her 'husband' On Ebay And The Price Will Suprise You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.