Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,891 members, 7,945,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

God And Allah Are They The Same??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Allah Are They The Same??? (1653 Views)

Jehovah And Allah Are In Trouble / Rick Warren Partnering With Mosques To Teach That God And Allah Are The Same / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by HardGuyHardGuy: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Samogbo1:
Good day to all nairaland intellectuals,

Several times, I've seen and heard Muslim clerics using "God" in a phrase were "Allah" is meant to be mentioned.
...I have read books, been to different religious seminars, mixed up with theological scholars concerning their views about Allah and God.

Most times the muslim clergies don't consider the aforementioned clause(God) to be different from their belief of Allah as their supreme.

From my views and educational attainments so far, it's very glaring that GOD being acknowledged as "trinity" by its xtain adherents as opposed to Islam, cannot replace "Allah" for any reason.

Listening to a general speech delivery by both renowned Muslim veterans like Alh. Muh'd Saad Abubakar and Alh. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who normally use the phrase interchangeably, am always confused regards to what I've already known concerning Allah and God, thus breeds the question...

Is Allah and God the same

I will appreciate the contributions of all knowledgeable persons that comes across this thread. Thanks in advance!

I believe the term God is a title or sorta
Yahweh is the God of the Christians while Allah is the God of the Muslims.
Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by SUPERPACK: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

And since all Arabs both Christians and muslims call Gofd Allah, do all they all go to the Mosque or Church to worship?

Why do the Muslims kill the Christians if it's the same God they worship?

the battle for superior religion is not from God but mans idea.
Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by Niflheim(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
God: My office headquarters is Jerusalem and I have a son who is a director in my company!!!

Allah: My office headquarters is in Mecca and Satan has a small container about 2 blocks away........I usually advice my employees to throw stones at Satan's window!!!

1 Like

Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by Anas09: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
SUPERPACK:
the battle for superior religion is not from God but mans idea.
You didn't answer my question sir.

1 Like

Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by Samogbo1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
AryEmber:
Seriously, you've got deep issues!

As a scholar, I will humbly plea to knw some of this deep issues U think I've got.
At same time, will appreciate ur personal view to the question I raised without affronts.
Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by sonmvayina(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
The God in the old testament is the creator of all, the divine king of heaven and earth.. While the God in the New testament does not really exist as he was fabricated by the Romans /Greeks at the council of Nicea to insult and mock the God of the old testament... Allah on the other hand is an aspect or son of the creator of all.. I think but not 100% certain that Allah is Nanner, one of the sons of Enlil.. Or the moon God. Who is the father of Inanna......
Re: God And Allah Are They The Same??? by orisa37: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2019
All Words are with God at the Beginning and they are God.
Just be certain that your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength mean what you say at all times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Race, Region And Religion? / Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. / Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.