Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change (551 Views)

"90% Of Today's Girlfriends Have The Mentalities Of Street Prostitutes!"-redpill / You All Need To Change Your Broke Mentalities In 2019 / Five Things You Needs To Do When You First Met A Lady Who You Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change by thanki410(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
I WILL SHOW THEM WITH MY SUCCESS MENTALITY: Sir ,It is not ''you against the world , it is you , yourself and your improvement in life.
Improvement in your financial life and maybe your family's well-being...
''They'' dont have to ''see'' anything, you don't hve to prove anything.
Let the hustle be , to refine you into being a
better person.
THE DO-ANY-THING MENTALI TY - Its a good mentality but , Strategy is best at this time we are in . If we would avoid much ''suffering'' doing every hustle with low returns in comparisons to the energy lost..
For long term enjoyment , an [anything goes] mentality wouldn't be best , a niche and development of skill will.

Do not jump at every thing, create a line that gives joy and finance....
Ask Seun
ask iLegend
ask GRILL Guy
ask business men here
They didn't jump into everything.
Re: 2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change by Bluezy13(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wrong section.

But you had to bring it here so that we will see with a mod indirectly mentioned to move it to front page: you just failed your N0 1.

A zigzagged and unfiltered writeup without enough substantial evidence nor due grammatical structure, after all anything goes... : You also defaulted your N0 2.
Re: 2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change by thanki410(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Bluezy13:
Wrong section.

But you had to bring it here so that we will see with a mod indirectly mentioned to move it to front page: you just failed your N0 1.

A zigzagged and unfiltered writeup without enough substantial evidence nor due grammatical structure, after all anything goes... : You also defaulted your N0 2.
if i wanted front page, i shld scream mod's name...
Evidence of your knocked knee ?
Keep your ratings to your family , thanks...
Re: 2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
thanki410:
if i wanted front page, i shld scream mod's name... Evidence of your knocked knee ? Keep your ratings to your family , thanks...
Is that your final answer
Re: 2 Hustle Mentalities You Needs To Change by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

(must Read) 9 Things Men Would Only Do When They’re In Love / How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.