Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic (723 Views)

Wikipedia’s Most Popular Articles Of 2023 / Rank Higher In 2021 With Wikipedia Backlinks / How To Get Valued Backlinks To Your Website, For SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by EndyTech: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wikipedia is one of the biggest, oldest and most authoritative websites on the internet which makes Wikipedia backlinks one of the most powerful links on the planet.

With an average of 14million views on Wikipedia daily, the site, the traffic and the authority isn’t going anywhere in the near future. So there is a lot to be gained from Wikipedia backlinks.

Why should you be building Wikipedia links? Well, there are a lot of reasons.

First of all Wikipedia shows up in the search results for almost every term. It is a seriously authoritative site and a backlink from them is a really strong endorsement for your site.

Not only that, but a Wikipedia link will actually generate very relevant traffic to your website.
How?

If your site is linked from a Wikipedia page it will generate additional links from other websites looking to use your site as a reference!

So Wikipedia isn’t only a backlink, it’s a traffic generating, natural backlink generating machine!

Building links in Wikipedia isn’t as simple as saying, “Hey, my article is better than that dudes! I want to be featured there instead.”

The way to build links in Wikipedia, although it’s easy, needs to be done tactically. That is where we come in: we masters in this trade and have helped hundreds of websites swim in traffic, that were hitherto, not known. Let us help you too.

We also create Wikipedia pages for brands and businesses as well as creating personality profiles on Wikipedia.

Are you interested? Send us a mail on: endytech2018@gmail.com

Or visit the link below and drop your comments.

https://endytek..com/2018/07/wikipedia-backlinks-to-your-website-for.html?m=1
Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Compliant(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2018
interesting

pls post your own Wikipedia pages here lets see

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Wetechshout: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Compliant:
interesting

As you can see
Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Compliant(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Wetechshout:

As you can see

see what?

you want to sell a service right ?

then show us the link in wikipedia where your blog endytek..com was mentioned pls?

WITH THAT YOU CAN EARN PEOPLES TRUST
Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by EndyTech: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Compliant:
interesting

Okay sir, let me do just that
Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by EndyTech: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Compliant:

see what?

you want to sell a service right ?

then show us the link in wikipedia where your blog endytek..com was mentioned pls?

WITH THAT YOU CAN EARN PEOPLES TRUST

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Asawana

Check the 3rd source

Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Sanchez01: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wikipedia links are no follow links. Believe me, it is useless because it won't count in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by EndyTech: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sanchez01:
Wikipedia links are no follow links. Believe me, it is useless because it won't count in any way.

What are you saying?
Something that is expressly explained above!
Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Sanchez01: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
EndyTech:

What are you saying?
Something that is expressly explained above!
Links within Wikipedia are NO FOLLOW LINKS!

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by mcqwerty(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Wikipedia links are no follow links that do not count in the overall Seo of a site,but poster knows nothing about that because he has no idea of what Seo/link building means.

Lesson: Don't sell what you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Hops55: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Premium residential socks5 proxies for sale.
Whitelisted IPs and opens all sites (including dating and sneakers, Craigslist etc).
Good for SEO and data scrapping

US, UK and Europe locations available

Better than VPN and delivered within minutes

chlorine411(at) protonmail dot com
Re: Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic by Daniyke88(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Free promo for your new website on my Instagram page. WhatsApp me with the number at my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Check Out And Rate My New Android App / Get Paid On Banned Google Adsense Account / Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.