Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria (2471 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Crashes Data Tariff, Offers More Value On Data Bundles / Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] / Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by nonny400(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Toyorsih:

Watch out, they are soon gonna sub him for another if you don't use that of "DND".... Speaking from experience bro

I use airtel bro. I used DND method too. I combined both and for the past 2 months they've never tampered with my airtime again. I understand you.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by Femistico(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
adedayoa2:
1.5GB that I bought for 1k lasted only 4 days, no be me and airtel again. If them like do promo.
U're even lucky, me that i sub 2.5k for 6gb (they didn't give me there overjara promo) and it lasted frm weds till Fri yestday(2days) e pain me ehn
Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Femistico:

U're even lucky, me that i sub 2.5k for 6gb (they didn't give me there overjara promo) and it lasted frm weds till Fri yestday(2days) e pain me ehn
and funny thing is the customer care na long thing
Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by geezyk(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2018
Best thing to do is the DND option, Atleast, that's what I used on mine.. the 902 option is temporary cos they'll still charge you again..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by Toyorsih(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2018
geezyk:
Best thing to do is the DND option, Atleast, that's what I used on mine.. the 902 option is temporary cos they'll still charge you again..

Exactly
Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by Nukah(m): 3:44am On Jul 29, 2018
But me I like Airtel ��‍♂️
Re: Airtel Nigeria Is The Most Fraudulent, Criminally Minded Telecom In Nigeria by Johnepaul: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bro try the DND thingy. It actually works. You can tweet at them too. If you are on twitter, you can tweet @AirtelNigeria. As for the DND, you can simply send Help to 2442 and you will select the messages you don't want to receive and keep those you want. Because if you send stop to 2442, you will bar everything including stuff that you might need like OTP. Thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best low-priced Flagship Phone / Glo Introduces 3g Plus / Nokia N97 And Its Tv-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.