Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped (402 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by timtunday: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court.

Although Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West, resurfaced on Friday to claim he “spent 11 hours in the wilderness”, SaharaReporters can confirm that he was never kidnapped.

Melaye was scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday before the Magistrate court in Abuja for alleged gunrunning, but the trial could not hold due to the claims by Senator Ben Bruce, quoting Melaye’s brother, that he had been abducted by unknown gunmen.

On Friday, he wrote on Twitter: “I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. Spent 11 hours in the wilderness traumatized but God preserved me. God is the best and in whom ONLY I trust. They will continue to try. WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!”

Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged to court.

Source: https://naijatimes.xyz/confirmed-dino-melaye-was-never-kidnapped/

Re: CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by Valro(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2018
I used to like Dino.
But he dislodged my respect with such callous display of smartness.
He should learn from Saraki
Re: CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by ehinmowo: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Very soon, the political elite in Nigeria will understand that true power belong to the people. PDP has ssen it in 2015. APC will see it in 2019.

They wouldn't have a choice but to do the needful.

Meanwhile, I choose Dino's evil over Yaya Bello's benevolence any day!
Re: CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Where you with him?
Re: CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2018

(1)

Breaking: Kano State Speaker Impeached / 2019:atiku Became Milionaire By Stealing,buhari Is Useless,a Failure-junia / Crises Brew Over Unfavourable Policies, $33mn Levy On Egina FPSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.