Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters (310 Views)

Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters by ayazor: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
2019: Don’t campaign for me yet – Buhari warns supporters

The presidency has said it has observed that some fervent supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari have begun what may be interpreted as political campaigns in their advocacies and advertisements in the mass media.

Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, in a statement on Saturday, said while they appreciate the enthusiasm, Buhari’s supporters should exercise patience, so that the game can be played according to the rules.

He noted : “The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has a timetable for political campaigns, and we urge committed supporters around the country (and beyond) to be mindful of such.

“There will be ample time ahead to trumpet the good works of the Buhari administration, and solicit re-election, all for the good of our country and her people.

“While a chronicle of the achievements of the administration is in order now, outright canvasing may amount to jumping the gun. We are an administration committed to due process and scrupulous respect for rules, law and order.

“We appreciate our massive supporters nationwide, and urge them to exercise restraint till the race commences officially as stipulated by law.”

http://www.vondanews.com/2019-dont-campaign-for-me-yet-buhari-warns-supporters/

Re: 2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters by iskuburi407: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: 2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters by SpatialKing(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Because you already know you are going back to Daura....
Re: 2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters by mpianya39(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
This terrorist sef grin grin

Re: 2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters by magoo10(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Your failure is already campaigning for you zombies shouldn't bother.
Re: 2019: Don’t Campaign For Me Yet – Buhari Warns Supporters by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2018

(1)

How True Is This Assertion About Corruption In Nigeria? / Video: Dino Melaye Recounts How He Hid On A Tree For 11hours To Escape From Kidn / The Imam Who Protected 300 Christians Must Be Protected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.