Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps (1714 Views)

Actress Nadia Buari Poses In Chic Outfit / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by Gistformant: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Beautiful Ghanaian actress and mother of 4 kids, Nadia Buari watches her daughter as she crawls to climb steps at her home.

She wrote;

The one thing u have that no one else has, is YOU! Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write, draw, build, play, dance and LIVE only as YOU can

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-actress-nadia-buari-watches-daughter-crawls-climb-steps

Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by Gistformant: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by GOFRONT(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

How many grand daughters Buhari have now??
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by AyotossFund(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Beautiful Ghanaian actress and mother of 4 kids, Nadia Buari watches her daughter as she crawls to climb steps at her home.

She wrote;

The one thing u have that no one else has, is YOU! Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write, draw, build, play, dance and LIVE only as YOU can

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-actress-nadia-buari-watches-daughter-crawls-climb-steps

watin concern me, abi when i dey crawl my mama post am online.
mtcheewww
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by CastedGist: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by Tamarapetty(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kwantinue
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by OneCorner: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
So what?
We should cry?
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by youngberry001(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Kwantinue
dis gurl i dey eye u for dis NL

e be like i go fire u runs one day cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by Tamarapetty(f): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2018
youngberry001:
dis gurl i dey eye u for dis NL
e be like i go fire u runs one day cheesy
Lol, kwantinue
Re: Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps by youngberry001(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, kwantinue
u go give me face tongue

(1) (Reply)

BATTLE BEGINS: Kwara Thugs Blast MC Oluomo For Disrespecting Saraki(video) / New Photos Of Destiny Etiko In A Nun Outfit That Got People Talking (photos) / Yomi Causaul, IK Ogbonna, Alex Ekubo Strikes A Pose With There Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.