Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,843 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

I'm Not Paying - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I'm Not Paying (836 Views)

Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / When You Laugh To His Dry Joke Cos He Is Paying For Your Food (pics) / Consequences Of Not Paying Tithe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Paying by Labans(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2007
A guy with a tall hat walks into a cafe and orders a bowl of chicken noodle soup. He eats one bite and leaves the cafe without paying. The waitress is pissed and tells the manager. The manager runs outside looking for the man with the tall hat and sees him walking up some stairs down the street. The manager follows him up the stairs and realizes he went into a LovePeddler house. The manager asks to know where the gentleman with the tall hat is and the madam reluctantly points to his room. The manager knocks a couple times and with no reply he kicks in the door. He sees the man eating this girl out and angerly asks him why he didn't pay for his soup. The gentleman with the tall hat replied that there was a hair in his soup. The manager says "You have your face in that and your worried about a hair in your soup." The gentleman says "Yup, and if I find a chicken noodle in here I'm not paying for this either!"
Re: I'm Not Paying by mohawkchic(f): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2007
Ur jokes r fantastic,thanks for makin me laff so much cheesy
Re: I'm Not Paying by Labans(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2007
mohawkchic:

your jokes r fantastic,thanks for makin me laff so much cheesy

@ Mohawkchic, thanks for reading and for ur comments! Nice to know ur a member.
Re: I'm Not Paying by spoilt(f): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2007
@labans

ive been laughing all day. this is funny! grin
Re: I'm Not Paying by AJ192(f): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2007
grin[color=#990000][/color]this is some mad funny shit
Re: I'm Not Paying by kateflow(f): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2007
laughin and rolling on the floor

(1) (Reply)

Master Card For Men / Angel Gabriel And Nigeria / How Smart Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.