Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Mediareach Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mediareach Aptitude Test Format (1448 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by bolalonu: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
Pls does anybody in d house have an idea of mediareach OMD's aptitude test format. Please what shld one expect? Will be waiting for ur responses. Thanks
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by Leks(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
Unfortunately i'd not done any test with them before but learnt from those who did that it was GMATS.Only attended series of interviews, first with their recruiting consultant where a number of us were shortlisted and sent to media reach for further screening. met with the departmental head and a Director together with an HR person. I must tell you MediaReach'll help keep your brain working plus the system is such that can accomodate only brilliant minds. take the shot, its worth it, that is if u're not only concerned with the pay!
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by bolalonu: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
@leks:
Thanks
for ur response, are u saying the pay is not good? Did u get the job then? Do I need to have an insider to get the job?
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by Leks(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
pay was ok then.heard its even better now. yeah i got the job then but am no longer with them.
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by bolalonu: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ leks. Thanks for d info but d test was hard, d quantitative section was like further maths. there was essay section too. Eway, I did my best, I jst hope its good enough. Not too hhappy sha cos I really need a job. Tanx 4 ur effort.
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by Leks(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2010
@bolalonu
Not to worry.God'll see u through.
Did u attend BAT interview and what was it like-how long was it? how many were on d panel 'n what kind of questions did they ask? 'd really appreciate your response.
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by bolalonu: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
yea, it was 2 man panel, questions abt u n ur past job experiences. about 30minutes. be ready to talk. think they are trying to get ur leadership capabilities. all d best
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by afrodite: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
hi people!has anyone heard back form Media Reach after the interview on the 24th/25th?
Re: Mediareach Aptitude Test Format by petitmonde(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Leks:
pay was ok then.heard its even better now. yeah i got the job then but am no longer with them.
I sent you a mail sir.
It is very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Total E & P Nigeria Jobs Recruitment - Urgent / Massive Recruitment / Total E & P Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.