Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba (5362 Views)

This Talk About Lagos Being Yoruba Land Or No Man's Land Is Pathetic / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by tossie101(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lols. cheesy let them keep fighting igbos while their masters treat them like trash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by dubemnaija: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

Idiots and pigs will always be idiots and pigs. I was surprised they even thought themselves as dogs and baboons too!

If not for lugard, what on earth will I be doing with an almajiri and low liffers like this fool??

This product of quota system even has the guts to talk when sensible people are having good conversation..
Well, I no blame you shaa.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

A comment made by a president who was elected a couple of years ago is more weighty than the daily sustained vitriolic rhetorics by ibos for over ten years? I changed my mind, you didn't live in a cave you just came back from Mars.
If you think the hateful things you say on various social media sites doesn't mean anything then you are not worth my time.

and of course u doing a good work defending th caliphate....

Highly commendable

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
dubemnaija:

If not for lugard, what on earth will I be doing with an almajiri and low liffers like this fool??

This product of quota system even has the guts to talk when sensible people are having good conversation..
Well, I no blame you shaa.

Look here slowpoke, I have dealt with folks who are far more intelligent than the new crop of idiots like you that have taken over Nairaland.
Truth can be difficult to embrace sometimes especially for folks like you who appear to be programmed to hate other people.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

and of course u doing a good work defending th caliphate....

Highly commendable

Who cares about any caliphate, and what caliphate? Please tell me the cogent reasons why I should hate Buhari. Tell me all the evil things he did and not just for the fact that he is Fulani. If you cannot do that you will scream until you turn Purple in the face and you will not get my support.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by dubemnaija: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

Look here slowpoke, I have dealt with folks who are far more intelligent than the new crop of idiots like you that have taken over Nairaland.
Truth can be difficult to embrace sometimes especially for folks like you who appear to be programmed to hate other people.

Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Oponu

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
[/quote][quote author=dubemnaija post=69786472]

Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Oponu

Eranko, dogs and baboons. Lol, I didn't know he had a certain ethnic group in mind.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

Who cares about any caliphate, and what caliphate? Please tell me the cogent reasons why I should hate Buhari. Tell me all the evil things he did and not just for the fact that he is Fulani. If you cannot do that you will scream until you turn Purple in the face and you will not get my support.

why insulting me.....am only commending u for been faithful to th caliphate.....

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

why insulting me.....am only commending u for been faithful to th caliphate.....

I'm only commending you for being true to your name. Pigs and idiots.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

I'm only commending you for being true to your name. Pigs and idiots.
Be steady....Allah will bless u....be steadfast....dont derail
The caliphate must stand.......thank u 4 doing a nice work.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by loveth360(f): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
johnmartus:
Idiotic pig Igbos inciting Yoruba against Hausa they want to cause confusion.it will not work .Hausa still better to associate with than IBO's. I can say it anywhere
this is what your brother have to say.............

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
tossie101:
Lols. cheesy let them keep fighting igbos while their masters treat them like trash

And the people who beheaded Akaluka did so because they respected ibos and how the ibos would feel about it?
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You are at war with a phantom caliphate, I am not. You are like a dog chasing it's own tail. It is quite amusing to watch.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by tossie101(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Guestlander post=69786667]

And the people who beheaded Akaluka did so because they respected ibos and how the ibos would feel about it?[/quote

Face the topic oga. cheesy
"Hausa man sacked his gateman for being Yoruba" kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Guestlander: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=tossie101 post=69786748][/quote]

If all Hausa gatemen were to be sacked in Yorubaland, think about it. Thank God we are smarter than that, we don't give in to the most basic of instincts.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Jokerman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Some of these northerners are actually hateful squibs....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by pyxon(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
It has been reported by naij.com

Gambaris how far. Life must be hard for all these Hausa slaves

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1183113-northern-man-claims-sacked-plumber-tribe.html?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by selemempe: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

i always knew u were hausa

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
selemempe:
lolzzzzz
Mr abeg I no get ur time.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

Have some Hero beer and some isiewu, that should make more sense to you.
thank You
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by tossie101(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

If all Hausa gatemen were to be sacked in Yorubaland, think about it. Thank God we are smarter than that, we don't give in to the most basic of instincts.

That is still not my point sir!
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by pyxon(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
selemempe:

I swear, I saw that Julius's post. I have screen grabbed the comment

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
dominique:
That's not Linda's official account, the tweet could be fake as well. Some people could be out to cause mischief
Linda ain't verified yet; same with NL
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by selemempe: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
pyxon:

he is here gloating that the north is winning
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by selemempe: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guestlander:

sometimes u should. The north has bullied every ethnic group and got away with it because we have not ganged up against them to tame and cool their heads...if every southern tribe has igbo mind, the north would be very calm by now

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by Christistruth00: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Karlovich:
may thunder strike lord lugard and all his descendants

Lord Lugard is also the Father of the Modern Igbo nation. (Figuratively speaking you are amongst his descendants)

It was he who first united the thousands of feuding Igbo Villages and Clans into a Nation and made them to recognise themselves as the same people for the first time in History. They previously were too busy fighting sub-tribal and inter Clan wars that they didn’t even recognise they were the same people.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lalasticlala any show ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by wowcatty: 3:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Fulani are trying to box Yoruba to the corner with dumb mind game, let's see if we fall for it. People need to call his bluff, he must be a douche bag if he doesn't fire the so called plumber If he exists.

What's the point of announcing it to the world? If you can find a replacement, then by all means fire him, with all the Yoruba jobs your worthless ass have taken over in the SW, the plumber will be better placed if he returns home.

And who dash you privilege? Our ports and borders are like a war zone flooded with your soldiers, so what you have is privilege of the armed robbery. You robbed Yoruba at gun point and the money taken to the north to spend.
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by wowcatty: 3:40am On Jul 30, 2018
First of all you are 8 times the slaves, we Yoruba have only worked with the north once and that was in 2015, but you have been working with them from independence up till now. With the past and ongoing genocide in the north, the Yoruba that are still living in the north have already donated their lives to fulani to be sniffed out otherwise they would have come back to the SW and fight for Omoluabi republic or get their jobs back.

Nigeriabiafra80:
Afonja oya, come and defend your master, can you imagine if crisis break out from the north, he will end up killing his plumber because he is a Yoruba, nawaaoo
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by BabaRamota1980: 4:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Afonja oya, come and defend your master, can you imagine if crisis break out from the north, he will end up killing his plumber because he is a Yoruba, nawaaoo

grin grin

Did you see where he said "Southerners"? The plumber is a collateral of his anger and quite honestly this exchange can be used as gauge of temperaments up North. Majority feel this way about South.

Nonetheless since you made it a Yoruba issue. If North has right to evict Yorubas up North, SW will ask all non-Yorubas to leave, including your kind. It will be a domino effect...so enjoy your elation at this newsbreak! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by BabaRamota1980: 4:34am On Jul 30, 2018
wowcatty:
Fulani are trying to box Yoruba to the corner with dumb mind game, let's see if we fall for it. People need to call his bluff, he must be a douche bag if he doesn't fire the so called plumber If he exists.

What's the point of announcing it to the world? If you can find a replacement, then by all means fire him, with all the Yoruba jobs your worthless ass have taken over in the SW, the plumber will be better placed if he returns home.

And who dash you privilege? Our ports and borders are like a war zone flooded with your soldiers, so what you have is privilege of the armed robbery. You robbed Yoruba at gun point and the money taken to the north to spend.

Until his true live identity is revealed and confirmed to be fulani or hausa, we dont know who is behind the online name and plot.

If Reno Omokri can come up with Wendell Smith to spin a plot, fear mankind and his intrigues. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:47am On Jul 30, 2018
pyxon:

he is not just trolling that fuul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship / Just In!!! Pastor Reveals Buhari's Successor, Is An Ex Governor In Prison / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.