Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Advice Me O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me O (724 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me O, Ahh My Life Don Spoil O...... / Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me O by AISOSKID(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
I met this girl through some mutual friends online, we kinda knew ourselves but have never met. I started some mild flirting with her online and then she fell for it totally. And gradually, we fell in love. She is an intense lover I must say. She told her friends and sisters about me and I have even spoken to some of them on phone. The girl is so submissive, she will do anything I tell her to do. She tells me of how she had been heartbroken and how she was never going to love anyone until we met, how she is grateful to God for sending me her way and all. She made me promise not to break her heart and all and one time we had a quarrel, she cried for 2 days for fear that I was gonna break up with her.Finally she came to visit me. She cooks so well and she took care of me very well too. I also loved the fact that she was so real, like immediately we entered my house, she started taking off her clothes, and asked me to help her take off her trousers (that's the first time we were seeing each other) and then asked me for the bathroom. And when we made out, I also realised she hadn't had sex for a very long time, she was very good in bed too.Me sef I gave her the best nacking she had ever received. Problem now is that what I saw is different from the picture online. I actually don't like her facial features. That means I am gonna end the relationship at some point. It scares me because she might kill herself if I do. But I can't settle down with a girl whose face I don't like. I don't know how I'm gonna end it. I could use the excuse of her education. She just has o level. Or the excuse of her not being my tribe, or the excuse that my mother will not like her (true but not an issue) I just don't know. I don't want to end it leaving her with the notion that there is something wrong with her because that will hurt her more. Or should I get another girl pregnant and use that as an excuse? Please advice me.

https://www.lectportal.net/2018/07/the-fence-by-lenrie-peters.html?m=1
Re: Advice Me O by darkmarky(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Advice Me O by donstan18: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Will you shut up! embarassed All of a sudden, you've disliked her because you've slept with her.

Una go just dey mumu!

Common will you get of this place! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me O by Adasun(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
u never saw the facial feature bfor u nak her abi

1 Like

Re: Advice Me O by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
How much you go pay for advice

What's wrong with her face, she get tribal marks Abi how...at least she no be amputee or disabled.

You sef funny. Did you have an intension of marrying her? Shebi na d pusssy u need, wetin u wan carry her face do. Better maintain her for d main time.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me O by Asbaba(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
am sorry, but truth be told y'all are most stupid lovers I've ever heard of. the first time you met u have sex? konji go kill us youth. haba have patience na.

I've dated my ex for over two years but we never had sex, we remained like that until we do part. we only kissed once, we respect each other's opinion of no sex till married. up to now we holla each other on phone and social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me O by Bluezy13(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2018
This is what happens when you cast pearls before swine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out (+18 Only) / . / Help Me With My Love Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.