Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Prophesy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophesy (259 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Prophesy

It is time to collect prophecies from the Book of Records and do warfare with them.

Friend, when I look at my Bible, I tell myself, “This is my book of destiny, my pathfinder in life, that shows me the way to where I am going.”

The kingdom of God is within you, but you have to push to deliver it, just as a pregnant woman does when she goes into labour. Your delivery is overdue. It’s time to push!

It’s time to go forth and cause the dry bones to live! It’s time to turn and face the odds that have been harassing you!

It’s time to speak out the way you want things to be and see heaven establish your decree (Job 22: 28).

You have to do it yourself. When Jesus Christ was at the tomb of Lazarus, He did not ask God to speak to the dead man. Jesus did it Himself – "Lazarus, come forth!"

The Bible says:
“.. the strangers shall hear (your) voice and as soon as they do, they shall fade away from their hiding places." Psalms 18:44–45

Friend, there is a great power in your mouth! There is a deposit of creative power in you, that is released through your mouth.

Luke 21:15 says:
"For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist."

The moment you get what the Word says about your situation, faith is built up, you present your case, and you stand to address the situation, that creative miraculous power is released into the situation.

By this, you mobilize the host of heaven – the angels of God that excel in strength – into swift action, and they now handle the situation with dispatch.

But the word of the miraculous has to be released from your mouth before this can be done.

Friend, if you keep a closed mouth, your life will be closed! If you take the Word of God and speak it boldly to your situation by faith, it is as powerful and as effective as when Jesus Himself is speaking it.

It is impossible to walk in the realm of signs and wonders without the correct use of your mouth.

Your victory in every battle of life is tied to your mouth. What you call is what answers. Until you call your case dead, it is still alive.

There are three things that happen to what you speak:

1. It gives God what to confirm (Isaiah 44:26). It is whatever you say in His ears that He does (Numbers 14:28).

2. It forces your enemies to give up (Psalm 18:44–45). The words you speak set a standard against your enemy.

Psalm 81:10 encourages you to open your mouth wide against your enemies and God says He will destroy and subdue them. Whatever you say becomes an order to the devil, whatever you say stops him.

3. Angels take instructions from what you say, because they are your messengers.

Your messenger has no power to think for you, whatever you say is an order.

Angels can destroy the work of your hands, depending on the orders you give them; how well you use your mouth (Ecclesiastes 5:6).

As soon as you say it, they pick it up, particularly when you don’t doubt it in your heart.

Be constantly loaded therefore with right words, so you can invoke supernatural forces. The words you speak are the things that chart a path for your destiny.

Whatever you believe and will not speak will never produce.

2 Corinthians 4:13 says:
“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.”

It’s time to choke the devil out of your life, your career, your body, your family, your business, your children, your marriage relationship, etc. Begin to declare boldly and with absolute confidence the things you believe, for God is not a man that He should lie (Numbers 23:19).

He said He is watching over His Word and He will hasten it to perform it. Therefore:
“Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice.” Micah 6:1

Exercise your divine authority, if you want the people of the world to change their minds about you. You are a carrier of divine virtues. Break loose! We are in the era of the sons of God.

Hallelujah

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

+2348126401351

(1) (Reply)

Christian Books: Our Ways To God / God Does Not Exists And Ways To Check If Its True / $1000 To Be Giving To Winner Of Instachoir Competition By Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.