Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,627 members, 7,882,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) (1470 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) by teegrams(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2018
An Anonymous User shared this story ,He wrote:'My parents still don’t know that my sister and I used to have sex all the time'.

We were always home alone and are very close in age. She is actually the one who started things. She used to love to flash me when she started getting breasts, and then she taught me about masturbating, which led to oral, which led to intercourse.

Because we had so much privacy we were having sex often more than once a day throughout our teens. We would look up all sorts of things online and then try them. There wasn’t much that two people can do that we didn’t try at least once.

I think our parents were happy that we didn’t date, we were both straight-A students and I think they just thought we were nerds. They used to brag about how well we got along. We rarely tempted things with them around, no intimacy or anything, even though we would cuddle and hold hands and what not when we were alone. My sister did love to flash me when they were there and she knew they wouldn’t see, because she loved to know that I would have an erection and be trying to hide it. We had sex a few times with them home but decided to stop because it was too risky.

The year my sister went off to college was very difficulty for me, because I had been used to such frequent sex I was basically addicted. She struggled too, we would video chat a lot and she told everyone at college that I was her boyfriend. My parents allowed to me to take their car up and see her a few times (about 3 hours away). She shared a room so we would always end up having sex in the bathroom or in the car up a canyon or going camping if the weather was good.

The next year I moved up there and we got a place together off campus. It was amazing, we lived like a couple and only had to weather a few awkward visits from our parents. Then we had a pregnancy scare and things started to change. We agreed to start seeing other people, although we would still end up sleeping together all the time. Eventually we both had relationships with other people, and I decided to move out.

The worst part though is that she got married and in pre-marital counseling she told her husband (then fiance) and he did not take it well. Still married her but blames me for everything and doesn’t want me in her life at all. My parents were upset that I wasn’t in the wedding, and he didn’t even want me to come but respected my sister’s wishes that our parents not know and that would have tipped them off. The tension is palpable so she just told them that he hates me because I told him he wasn’t good enough for her.

I still love her like a sister, so it’s hard for me and hard for me not to hate him, although I understand I am more like an ex to him than her brother. Now she is pregnant and I know that I’m not going to get to be a fun uncle or anything.

So now even though I loved it for so long, I wish it never happened and we never crossed that line, because I miss my sister way more than I miss the sex.

Read More:http://rayoonline.com/i-miss-my-sister-more-than-i-miss-sexher-husband-wont-let-me-see-her-man-exclaims-read/
Re: 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) by adontcare(f): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Ayele o, ibosi o

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) by Bluezy13(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmm...

Okay.
Re: 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) by kajoula(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
This one weak me oo

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) by Yhemzie(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Could all these stories be real?, or they are mere fabrications to create traffic.
Re: 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) by MissRaine69(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Right ....I am off swimming.

(1) (Reply)

Man Seen In An Early-morning Embrace With VJ Sammy Walsh / Beautiful Bride & His Fiancee Rocks Agbada Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.