Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. (30438 Views)

Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Is her name on the list? If yes, then she should direct this to the organisers of the group and not the newspaper

Her name was not on the list. I went through the list and was wondering about the dubious headline earlier.

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Olumeme: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
I thank you simi
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by stevio(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
I registered without knowing fully well the meaning & agenda of this group @67millionyouths,now,i know,pls people,how do i delete my registration from this group?[
flinton:
Everybody is taking cover
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by stevio(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
I registered without knowing fully well the meaning & agenda of this group @67millionyouths ,now,i know,pls people,how do i delete my registration from this group?
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by chukuli(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
guy I even fit arrange 5k make u take enter Gh. than campaigning for this Oloriburuku man called mumuhamodu buahri since dem say Na brokelyn make u join dis aboki hustle

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by ShinyJay22(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin
Banky W see ur life
Me looking at Banky W as he's spewing his trash
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Revolva(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by luggy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Bank W better deny because this project is already DOA and will erode all reputation built.
i never know Banky W (aka BANK Rob as a money lover , that means this Bank rob can use his wife for ritualist
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Jethrolite(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
luggy:
i never know Banky W (aka BANK Rob as a money lover , that means this Bank rob can use his wife for ritualist
grin
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69797937:
We will contact you officially soon......BUT.....everyone is allowed to support his or her candidate dear.
A great and better Nigeria we pray for.
Let us all do what is right.
As your spirit leads you.
God bless Nigeria.
Your Mr Integrity is also giving money to people. Fucking hypocrite.
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Simi has always seemed very intelligent, humble, and an all-around good lady. Hence, it's not surprising that she would distance herself from the evil that supporting Buhari is, despite the allure of money.

After all this country has been through in the last 3 years under Buhari the Dumbo, no sane Nigerian with conscience would dare support the evil and disastrous government.

The killings, tribalism, and gross incompetence that has destroyed our economy is enough for any right thinking Nigerian to run away from.

Simi has done well and I thank her resisting evil.

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by phemzy200: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Very soon Nigerians youth we start *#buhari must go 2019
On twitter every social medias platform
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
One thing I know is me I don’t do parties and sentimental voting my own is under which party have you truly seen things look brighter let’s be honest 2016 was a bad year and 2017 one barely just scaled through but in 2018 at least one can say apart from propaganda things are looking upwards Naira is recognized globally in some way

Buhari won’t be liked by the corrupt neither will he be admired by the wicked but may Justice and Peace move this nation forward simple denial is ok Simi no insult

But what do I know
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Baroba(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nwa baby stainless, Simi please ignore the buffoons..
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by SirBunky85(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
Banky W and Adesuwa are enemies of Nigerians
salamrushdie a.k.a hypocrite
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by edupedia: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
estyvino:
Me self disassociate my self grin grin

Oboy, you go fear run grin grin

...no one can dissociate himself or herself from something that does not exist... Leaders ng are well-known liars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Denies Attempting To Commit Suicide / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey" / Photographer Sues Tuface & Annie Over Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.