Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,771 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor (887 Views)

Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / Study Suggests Life Began With Clay, Echoing Bible Creation Story / No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by urahara(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
If life began on Earth 3.8 billion years ago from chemical reactions in a primordial soup, why don't we observe this process repeating itself over again naturally or in a laboratory?

Cc johnnudon22

Hahn

Sonofluc1fer

And co
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2018
urahara:

If life began on Earth 3.8 billion years ago from chemical reactions in a primordial soup, why don't we observe this process repeating itself over again naturally or in a laboratory?

Cc johnnydon22

Hahn

Sonofluc1fer
(HAPPYPAGAN)

And co
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2018
That is an erroneous postulate. Earth is not what you think it is.

Our Solar System is a well-designed and mechanized sentient hardware with Earth embedded as Solid State concave platform for the game of Life.

Step outside the event horizon and view the Solar System beyond the veil of the spectrum of visible light, using your internal guiding system and you will marvel at the super-technical construction of this plane we live on.

It is a beautifully constructed and programmed simulation. Earth was not spoken into reality, except may be the instruction to turn it on. It was well constructed by real beings. And is still being maintained always by Plasma Engineering teams from an alternate dimension of reality.

We are not alone, our brothers are around us, and they are us. We are family.

2 Likes

Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
urahara:

Cc johnnudon22

Hahn

Sonofluc1fer

And co
Because it is a slow process that takes millions of years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Because it is a slow process that takes millions of years.

Not True. That is a decoy. You can not create a Solar System that way. It is a highly technical construction work that requires a lot of work. Nothing like Cosmic soup.
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:

Not True. That is a decoy. You can not create a Solar System that way. It is a highly technical construction work that requires a lot of work. Nothing like Cosmic soup.
How do you know the earth is the below:

TimeMachine:

Our Solar System is a well-designed and mechanized sentient hardware with Earth embedded as Solid State concave platform for the game of Life.

Step outside the event horizon and view the Solar System beyond the veil of the spectrum of visible light, using your internal guiding system and you will marvel at the super-technical construction of this plane we live on.

It is a beautifully constructed and programmed simulation. Earth was not spoken into reality, except may be the instruction to turn it on. It was well constructed by real beings. And is still being maintained always by Plasma Engineering teams from an alternate dimension of reality.

Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by DeSepiero(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:

Have you ever left this biosphere? Atleast few miles into space?
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

How do you know the earth is the below:

Most of the people who wrote about our Earth, are Scientists who never embraced Consciousness as a Universal constant. I do not know if I am permitted to share, but I believe I can. Most of the people who wrote our Science Journals do not know much about the Science of Consciousness.

To see the true shape of Earth, you must step outside the Solar System and view the Creation as it is. One can not stay in a bottle, and know the shape of the bottle or its periphery.

I had to step outside of Time and Space to view it from a vintage point. And it does make a lot of sense to me now. Earth and infact our Solar System is a very advance form of designed hardware. And it is teaming with lives in multi-dimensions.

2 Likes

Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2018
DeSepiero:

Have you ever left this biosphere? Atleast few miles into space?

I have stepped outside the Solar System. So, the answer is Yes.
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:

Most of the people who wrote about our Earth, are Scientists who never embraced Consciousness as a Universal constant. I do not know if I am permitted to share, but I believe I can. Most of the people who wrote our Science Journals do not know much about the Science of Consciousness.

To see the true shape of Earth, you must step outside the Solar System and view the Creation as it is. One can not stay in a bottle, and know the shape of the bottle or its periphery.

I had to step outside of Time and Space to view it from a vintage point. And it does make a lot of sense to me now. Earth and infact our Solar System is a very advance form of designed hardware. And it is teaming with lives in multi-dimensions.
Okay
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by DeSepiero(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:

I have stepped outside the Solar System. So, the answer is Yes.

How so?
Re: If Life Began On Earth 3.8 Billion Years Ago From Chemical Reactions In A Primor by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2018
DeSepiero:

How so?

You need to work real hard to understand the nature of the Human System, and by Human System, I do not mean the seen physical body, I mean the entire integrated wholeness of the Body-Soul-Spirit Complex and know how to shift your consciousness from the Physical Aspect to the Soul aspect and even up to the Spirit Aspect. As Spirit, you can tune out of the physical body, and expand your coherency to cover the entire Earth and beyond, in a fraction of time, with macroscopic coherence of all mesoscopic events and particulates.

The Science of Consciousness is necessary for Humans to really experience our Godhood. That is the purpose of Life. God Realization is essential to uncovering your Soul Mission on this plane. If Life Purpose and Soul Mission is not known, happiness is elusive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love Jesus But I Hate Christianity / Mighty Blows On The Ribs Of Atheism:atheist Prove These Wrong. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.